Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^The first time I ever heard of OnlyMJ'sCollected is when Army foams were released at Chicago House of Hoops. I contacted him and asked 2 hook my team up with Army foams at cost. He certainly hook up my entire team up.

I think it's funny that Frank is Army Foamless when he bought multiple pairs for several NT members.
It is all love Frankie, we can both share the "I am NikeTalk". I know how 2 share, hint hint.
FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT STATEMENT IS.........THEY ARE NO LONGER MEMBERS OF YOUR TEAM!
pimp.gif

Your witnessing the birth of TEAM SOLE CONNECTED

DONT GET IT TWISTED ........ i just needed DS HOH Armies to go with my DS HOH Pennies and my DS HOH Pearls
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

HOH LA campers?
when r u guys going to camp?
i m wondering how long the line wud be on these release...

seriosuly, people wont be camping for them here IMO... no one in cali rocks boots and over sized fitteds so foams wouldn't appeal to them, imo

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

HOH LA campers?

seriosuly, people wont be camping for them here IMO... no one in cali rocks boots and over sized fitteds so foams wouldn't appeal to them, imo

I hope you're right.....

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^The first time I ever heard of OnlyMJ'sCollected is when Army foams were released at Chicago House of Hoops. I contacted him and asked 2 hook my team up with Army foams at cost.
FUNNY THING ABOUT THAT STATEMENT IS.........THEY ARE NO LONGER MEMBERS OF YOUR TEAM!
I know I got tired of helping them add shoes 2 their collection without them doing the same for me. Have fun babysitting
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Lrrr wrote:

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

the pickle response > the you mad response
oh noez...i WON

I'm MAAAAAD Cheesy!

Cheddar Bob a** ni**a...u a lame....
laugh.gif
.....Lrrr wins.....i bet u do likebig ol pickles....huh?
U can take the whole pickle cant u...?....
roll.gif

HOH LA campers?

thx for yr suggestion~
i was thinking about tht way too~ cuz i seen in OC and LA, not many ppl wear foams~ n i m not really familiar with the sneaker community around here...
hopefully i can easily cop these by just waking up a bit earlier~
lol i m quiting my work to get these!! better dont make me disappointed~ lol

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

HOH LA campers?

I hope you're right.....

r u going too?

Cant wait to hear the tragic stories after this release in HOHNY...the stickup kids know all about this release and they cant wait to start picking off thesheep...

2yywmm8.jpg

what in the world nike? it's like running bases in baseball in some white sneaks.... this is how they turn out.lol whoever tries to match these withoutblack are going to fail period.

whats the big fuss about these shoes? i think the eggplant and royal foams look way.........better then these!

they nice... if i could cop for retail and not have to wait, it would be worth it.... The waiting in line and all that extra makes them not look as good aswhen i first set my eyes on em.....

Back
Top Bottom