Official Floyd Mayweather Jr vs Saul Alvarez. September 14th, 2013 - Showtime PPV.

VERY casual fan here, so don't flame...  What time does the main event start?  And I know the other fight is supposed to be good (have no idea who the other guys are :lol: )  what time is that starting?  Thanks.

I'd say 10:30-11:00 but def tune in early for Garcia-Matthysse

Am I reaching or does may seem more humble recently?

Are you talking bout the backstage interview at first? Floyd always tones it down on fight night when all the promoting work is done. He was his normal Money self on All Access though.

I think everyone on The Money Team is taking an L tonight, unless there was a TMT fighter who came on before Theopane?

this dude ishe smith looks familiar, has he been on one of the boxing reality shows like the contender or something? I know ive never seen him fight but I know ive seen him :rolleyes

Are you talking bout the backstage interview at first? Floyd always tones it down on fight night when all the promoting work is done. He was his normal Money self on All Access though.
yea money be good once the money exchanges and its fight night..... he has no reason to hype it up or try to sell the fight/brand when u got the money

I can imagine.

Smith keeps putting his ******g head down where is he supposed to hit him? Smith spent half the fight looking for help from the ref so far.

Back
Top Bottom