Official Final Four thread

No wonder the ratings for the NCAA tournament have beeen down so much in the past couple years... billy packer is TERRIBLE

I can't listen to a word this idiot says

and it was WORSE in the UCLA/Memphis game

Arthur boarding over Tyler. Tyler isnt getting any rebounds tonight. this is indeed pretty .

AP PLAYER of the year shouldve waited until after the season. heck the AA teams too.. Rush is honorable mention man.

laugh.gif
i'm not watching the game, but i just checked the score on yahoo.....

38-12?!?!?!?!?!!

laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

No wonder the ratings for the NCAA tournament have beeen down so much in the past couple years... billy packer is TERRIBLE

I can't listen to a word this idiot says

and it was WORSE in the UCLA/Memphis game

i agree. i give both of those guys no props whats so ever. un exciting crap from them as far as im concerned. yet for this elite venue and stage, they arethe guys you come to? out of millions, we get them??

only way they come back is if they go into the half down by 12-15 points. the way its looking unc looks like they are ready to pack their bags and gohome.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Son said "THIS GAME IS OVER"
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I have NEVER heard an announcer say something like that so early in such a big game.

laugh.gif

Yeah, But you gotta figure since Billy Packer went to Wake so he's probably quietly rooting against UNC. And yeah, he's right. Carolina doesn'thave a shot of coming back.

i donno if this has been discussed.. but the amount of commercials during the tournament is disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom