***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Those ******* intentionally took the Tobacco Road pack down prior to offering the 30% coupon this past week. I just got an email saying that they are "restocking" the pack on cyber Monday.

Those ******* intentionally took the Tobacco Road pack down prior to offering the 30% coupon this past week. I just got an email saying that they are "restocking" the pack on cyber Monday.
Yeah, I got the same email. Some shady business practices if you ask me.

Both pairs came in from concepts yesterday. Quality is excellent for $95. Both came in the maroon concepts branded box instead of a fila box and both came with a fila and concepts branded hangtag and tennis ball for a nice touch. Very happy for the money I spent.

Did anyone get the email from FILA about the sale days, and other special offers thru out the month? 40% off on some days with the Oly 96 and Tobacco Road pack restock.

I was excited about the sitewide 40% off, until i saw it excludes heritage merch. I need those black 96's in my life and was hoping to use the discount. #Fail

I was excited about the sitewide 40% off, until i saw it excludes heritage merch. I need those black 96's in my life and was hoping to use the discount. #Fail
not on your part, FILAs part ... they stay dropping the ball with their site and sales.

Need some socks. Got my pair. Get them here if you need them. Whether it's in Solid, Multi-colored, or graphics. Big Lots. Your supplier for All your Fila needs.

Need some socks. Got my pair. Get them here if you need them. Whether it's in Solid, Multi-colored, or graphics. Big Lots. Your supplier for All your Fila needs.
do they got the velour outfits too? I haven't been over to big lots in a min, might need to make that trip

I don't mind FIla releasing all of these pairs bunched. As long as I got them for the cheap, all i need is a few colorways and I'm set. Quality on my Stackhouses was excellent.

I haven't been in this thread in so long, where's the cheapest spot online to find these? Lowest I've seen is $60 but I feel like they gotta be out there for lower :lol:

Imo the best fila 96 its crazy these are going so cheap. Id suggest u just hang in there until they drop to 39 or 49 on fl

did anybody pick up the 96 tobacco road and can tell how the quality of the nubuck or suede or which it even is, I found them for pretty cheap but not sure i'm gonna pull the trigger

Back
Top Bottom