***OFFICIAL FILA THREAD***

Oh! I completely forgot about the turbulence never had em but my best friend did i always wanted a pair and I dig the Vince carter sigs as well still tryna find the vc2 shox

I think that might be my next collection. I don't have much of a tie to Nike anymore, except for the older models. Sucks because I like to wear what I buy, but I also don't want to see a pair destroyed if I wear them. One positive is that if I was to wear them and they are started to have some issues, they could be reglued. It's not quite like an Air Max where you would be pretty much screwed.

That's why I brought up adidas is because they have retroed a few T-Mac models lately so I could actually wear them.

What size are you?

Last edited:
I see that rapper Maino, remember he had a hit song back in 2008 called ''Hi Hater''. Well he likes FILA a lot, not to be disrespecful but Maino has been known to smack people around. He needs to step into FILA's office and smack some sense into them. How many damn times am I going to see the FILA Original Tennis come out. Even if does come out in a different colorway or collaboration at the end of the day its still the same model. I brought this up one time and one of the people at FILA said because is classic. Well Hello Wake Up, The Jamball is also a classic and a whole buch of other models.

Last edited:
When money is involved there is no loyalty.
Big Sean Leaves Adidas For Puma
http://www.vibe.com/2017/01/big-sean-puma-endorsement/

This is what I was talking about. No loyalty, only who pays them the most. Too build Fila it would take someone who cares about the company and the legacy they leave. Maybe ist just how I was raised. I personally would never take money for something I didn't believe in.....d@mn wh0R3$

Last edited:
This is what I was talking about. No loyalty, only who pays them the most. Too build Fila it would take someone who cares about the company and the legacy they leave. Maybe ist just how I was raised. I personally would never take money for something I didn't believe in.....d@mn wh0R3$
I'm the same as you.

I'm all about loyalty. I know I said before that FILA should offer Klay Thompson something that he can't refuse even if he is with Anta.That's becaue to me Anta doesn't count and also is a FILA fan talking out of desperation to see FILA back on top like in the 90s. Now lets say if Klay Thompson was to sign with FILA you best believe that he has to stick with FILA until he retires. Just like Tim Duncan with the Spurs. He started with the Spurs and ended his career with the Spurs. That's what loyalty looks like. I still represent FILA no matter what, that's loyalty. I'm no sheep, no sell out. I stay loyal to the things that I grew up with that includes FILA.

This is a f'ing nightmare, my worst fears seeing this new rapper Lil Yachty wear FILA. I like some of the new school rappers but Lil Yachty is not one of them. I can't believe Nautica signed this dude. My brother showed me one day a song of his just to see my reaction the song was called ''Minnesota'' that song sounded like a kids sing along song WTF. Has the world gone mad, Lil Yachty Is the New Creative Director of Nautica.

This is a f'ing nightmare, my worst fears seeing this new rapper Lil Yachty wear FILA. I like some of the new school rappers but Lil Yachty is not one of them. I can't believe Nautica signed this dude. My brother showed me one day a song of his just to see my reaction the song was called ''Minnesota'' that song sounded like a kids sing along song WTF. Has the world gone mad, Lil Yachty Is the New Creative Director of Nautica.
oh just watch the 2016 cypher new rappers and you will be disgusted beyond believe of course i was so i assume you will be as well, how these guys get deals and then get clothing shoe deals is well beyond me but hey exposure is exposure right? it worked for reebok with swizz right 
eyes.gif

oh just watch the 2016 cypher new rappers and you will be disgusted beyond believe of course i was so i assume you will be as well, how these guys get deals and then get clothing shoe deals is well beyond me but hey exposure is exposure right? it worked for reebok with swizz right 
eyes.gif
I seen it, the only rapper who I thought was decent was Denzel Curry that was the first dude that spit. His flow reminded me a little bit of Lord Infamous.

eyes.gif
I seen it, the only rapper who I thought was decent was Denzel Curry that was the first dude that spit. His flow reminded me a little bit of Lord Infamous.
i think they were all garbage, def a huge step down from the yr prior, i def think lil dicky is the only new school rapper worth anything

i think they were all garbage, def a huge step down from the yr prior, i def think lil dicky is the only new school rapper worth anything
When I want to listen to something that reminds me of the golden era of Hip Hop. I listen the new school rappers from the underground like Papa J. Ruiz etc.

I really would like to know what was the reason behind to why Ray Allen decided to wear the FILA Muscle Ball on the front cover of the iconic 96 Draft Cover from Slam Magazine cause from what I know he was more known for wearing Nike & J's. I really don't recall him wearing FILA just that one time. I think it would be really dope if FILA was to ask him that question and get the answers straight from him in a video.

^^
FILA was huge around that time my brother. Ray Allen might've simply liked the shoe and wanted to wear it. It's no different from all these NBA cats sporting the daily Jordan retro on NBA media days.

^^
FILA was huge around that time my brother. Ray Allen might've simply liked the shoe and wanted to wear it. It's no different from all these NBA cats sporting the daily Jordan retro on NBA media days.
True, I also thought that. I just would like to hear it come out of his mouth. I bet you if I was to tell one of these new cats from today did you know that Ray Allen once wore a pair of FILA kicks they probably think I was on something lol. The ignorance these so called sneakerheads from today have. I'm an old school cat and I'm not the type to make up some bs. I like to come with evidence and the actual facts, that's what I'm all about.

Last edited:
The problem is my brothers that the today's generation doesn't care much about the past, they are not impressed by achievements and facts. The era of social media and immediate consumption is destroying the culture. Its sad to see that all the brands are pushing their product over to the "entertainers" and "celebrities" and the athletes are left far behind.  

Back
Top Bottom