::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Aside for that lucky bounce and that great definition by higuain Argentina still disappointed.

I'm just happy they got Belgium out of the cup
laugh.gif

Just cause they beat the US? I can't see people disliking the Belgian players :lol: There's no real scumbag presence on the team unlike Netherlands and Brasil

Just cause they beat the US? I can't see people disliking the Belgian players
laugh.gif
There's no real scumbag presence on the team unlike Netherlands and Brasil
Yup.  I don't dislike any of their players, but I had to root against them.  Not really rooting for any team now just watching to see some good games.

I thought Belgium were the classiest team left next to CR. I liked how they played a clean game against the US with no diving, fouling, or anti football antics. Argentina got under their skin today though.

This years Brazilian and Argentinean teams are very easy to dislike. THey deserved the W though.

Meh, couldn't care for either team here... both making it to this stage completely f****d my bracket up 
laugh.gif

JK, to be honest, these have arguably been the two most entertaining teams so far.

Marginally gonna root for the Oranje just 'cause I have friends over there... don't know anyone from CR.

Last edited:

So Brazil won't have Neymar. Just a reminder that the Germans won't have Marco Reus, in my opinion their best player over the last season. Not to mention Gundogan, another fine player. Seems pretty fair, other than the fact that the Brazilians had the luxury of having Neymar so far, whereas the Germans didn't have Reus and Gundogan for the whole tournament.

Should be an amazing game, I honestly don't know how this one will turn out. Might as well flip a coin. The real final of the tournament IMO.
Lol.
brasil losing neymar compared to germnay losing reus is MUCH bigger. neymar IS that offense. Muller, klose, kroos, ozil, all those guys can make up the loss of reus.

**** draxler riding the pine and he'd start for most national teams in the WC
Draxler is that dude, you also forgot Gotze.

No it isn't. It may seem bigger because he is hyped to the extreme, and he doesn't deserve to be hyped to that extent. Reus isn't Draxler. He would be starting on this German squad, 100%.

And if only one player "IS that offense" for a team, they don't deserve to be champions anyway.

Zero excuses. Zero.

Mine too. Well, without Neymar and Silva and the ref.
Huh? Your analysis is awful. Neymar to Brazil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Reus to Germany. Reus doesn't bring to Germany what Neymar brings to Brazil offensively. Without Bastian and Kroos, that German midfield suffers. Those two to me are Germany's best players. Then Ozil and Mueller are both better than Reus. And Gundogen? Really? He's not bad, but compared to Bastian & Kroos, he isn't vital at all. He's the Hernanes of Germany. Are you a Dortmund fan by any chance? And shut up with the "doesn't deserve to be champions" ******** if a team has made it to the semis, they deserve it. Brazil, Germany, and Argentina so far deserve to be where they're at. The winner of CR and Holland will deserve to be champion as well.

Want Holland to win because of Sneijder and Robben, want Costa Rica to win because of Campbell. Overall I would prefer Holland advance as they are a better team.

This Brazilian super fan man
laugh.gif

Can't wait for the Germans to expose this fraudulent Brazilian squad
smokin.gif
Lol Brazilian super fan, I guess I'm at fault for actually loving the sport instead of the usual WC bandwagoner who has useless inputs and believes in what he says without any validation whatsoever. 
happy.gif
 It's okay though, this WC will pass and so will "fraudulent" football fans.

I can't ******* stand how smaller teams don't get calls, fu** you FIFA...let's go Costa Rica.

Iam rooting for Costa rica. Robben and his theatrical leaps just killed it for me and the Netherlands since BEFORE they played mexico.

Robben is easily the most unlikable, scumbag player in the World Cup. Dude even admits to diving in games and gets away with it without any consequence

Yup. Recent free kick dive proves my point. Dude dove.. AGAIN. Lol. Win with skill, not acting

Back
Top Bottom