::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Hope Mexico pulls the upset tomorrow 
happy.gif

Mexico aint pulling out any sort of upset. Netherlands got this 8) van Persie leading Holland to the promised land this year.

Man hold up! That Real Sports on Soccer fixes. I' VE always heard of this. They make it sound BAD. Any ex or current footballers in this thread that can vouch about being approached firsthand

I told my Mexican buddies too that I normally root for Concacaf in all WC's but after that last game their fans got unbearable. If Mexico win so be it but I'm pulling for Holland. Costa Rica could go all the way though :pimp:

I'm nervous for tomorrow b .. the game at 12 but I'll probably be able to watch only the 2nd half since I'll be in Church.

Mexico aint pulling out any sort of upset. Netherlands got this 8) van Persie leading Holland to the promised land this year.

i love RVP and Robben...but i feel like i should root for CONCACAF. nevertheless...if mexico were to win, the level of trolling that would ensue would be unbearable :lol:
Oh I know. It'd be horrible :lol: :smh:

CONCACAF got my love for 99% of matches. This is that other 1%. Hup Holland hup :smokin

I think Mexico has a shot. I mean Australia scored twice on Holland and lost 3-2. I think Mexico is between 1 or 2 goals better than Holland.

Anyway its a win win for me.

If Holland wins i wont have to hear it from my mexican friends.

If Mexico wins then they knock out the biggest threat on Argentinas side of the bracket LOL

i dont watch too much soccer, but do ya really like PKs to decide gms? do you prefer golden goals or just extra time.
Yes, love them.

Ostensibly crude, but they're still the only logical way to end it really.

Also means teams tend to play more attacking in ET to avoid them... the main criticism of the Golden goal was that teams would just put emphasis on not conceding rather than scoring.

Cruelest thing ever if it's your team that loses of course, but if they win, the feeling of joy and relief after the nail biting tension of 10+ spot kicks is immeasurable...
Or so I've been told anyway... I'm English so I wouldn't know 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

I don't understand what this troll talk is about 
nerd.gif

regardless.... I got a Dutch kit somewhere in my closet 
laugh.gif

bought it like 8 years ago at the Nike Outlets for $10 
nthat.gif

Bruh I'm already celebrating our win!!!!!

LEGGGOOOO MEXICOOOOO!!!!

WE GETTIN THIS B!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm probably way late on this,

but the whole mexican "ehhhhh puto" chant is being interpreted as a gay slur and has everyone's jimmies in a rustle?

i thought it was equivalent to saying and calling someone a "femaledog"

anyways, pulling for conacaf and mexico today

my bracket is kinda off cuz i was hoping US would win their group so they didn't have to play belgium cuz i got belgium vs colombia and US vs mexico in the semis

we need a new champ!!

Waking up early today and expecting a great game out of Mexico! 
glasses.gif
 This one should be tough but I'm hoping they'll pull it off.  Can't say the same for my other favorite team (USA) because they looked awful against Germany.

5 goals and 4 assists in 4 games isn't "lucky"
chill b its not that serious
laugh.gif
.....I said he is good but also lucky and by lucky I'm referring to the last goal. I never said every goal had luck involved....
of course it's not that serious, but you made a statement saying it was a "lucky" goal

how was that second goal of his in the game lucky?

Back
Top Bottom