::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Is the dude on the left trying to say Real Madrid wouldn't take Luis Suarez after what happened?

Yea right, they'd sign him up real quick :lol:

No he's saying he would, just he would also council him beforehand lol

Damn Jorge Ramos was mad. Dude's lost it the last few years. He was one of my favorite Spanish commentators for a long time.

Last edited:
do any of you guys watch futbol picante?

holy smokes, dudes are getting ratchet on that show

LEL

Hugo Sanchez the other day, Feitelson rustling jimmies left and right on that show lmao

one of the hosts resigned on air too

dayum!

Heres a video in spanish if you guys want to watch.

Jorge Ramos tho :rolleyes

in denial

Lol

I thought i was the only one on NT who watched this show. The debates are always awesome during World Cup, Gold Cup and Copa America. Its like NT lol
The only thing i hate is the pharell happy song
Theyve been using...what does it have to do with Brazil LOL
Normally they only talk about mexican league soccer and dont have special guests so i dont watch it.

Feitelson is the mexican Colin Cowherd so i dislike him but he can be pretty funny with his hypocrisy and disses sometimes...just like Colin. Ramos is usually very professional but he lost it today. He showed his Uruguayan colors and took the Suarez hate personal. Its funny cuz on ESPN Deportes everyone becomes a homer during big international tournaments...they cant hold it back. Its not just a team its your people so the bashing gets personal lol

At the end they made up and apologized.

Last edited:
Is the dude on the left trying to say Real Madrid wouldn't take Luis Suarez after what happened?

Yea right, they'd sign him up real quick :lol:
he's making a case that Real Madrid wouldn't sign a player like Suarez who lacks class on the field (implying RM only signs class acts throughout their history).

No he's saying he would, just he would also council him beforehand lol

Damn Jorge Ramos was mad. Dude's lost it the last few years. He was one of my favorite Spanish commentators for a long time.

Jorge Ramos didn't have to go that far with that. He made it personal and tried to make it seem like Feitelson was attacking the Uruguayan nation :rolleyes

Nationalism is strong in Uruguay.

I mean, what else are these dudes supposed to talk about in a soccer show? Talk about some **** that didn't just happen earlier in the day? lel Ramos on one...

Lol

I thought i was the only one on NT who watched this show. The debates are always awesome during World Cup, Gold Cup and Copa America. Its like NT lol
The only thing i hate is the pharell happy song
Theyve been using...what does it have to do with Brazil LOL
Normally they only talk about mexican league soccer and dont have special guests so i dont watch it.

Feitelson is the mexican Colin Cowherd so i dislike him but he can be pretty funny with his hypocrisy and disses sometimes...just like Colin. Ramos is usually very professional but he lost it today. He showed his Uruguayan colors and took the Suarez hate personal. Its funny cuz on ESPN Deportes everyone becomes a homer during big international tournaments...they cant hold it back. Its not just a team its your people so the bashing gets personal lol

At the end they made up and apologized.

I don't watch it live. I catch some reruns on youtube cus no tv, but the show brings out the worst on some of the hosts, gets personal, but thats where the funny stuff happens. I think the most professional one is zaguinho out of all of them.

I enjoy TVC deportes a bit more, they have better commentary, but they're pretty poor compared to futbol picante.

Last edited:

Yo, how many naturalized players does the U.S. national team have? I just listened to three interviews and they all had different accents...

7 of them are German
5 of the 7 naturalized players are German

None of them are naturalized, they're all American citizens by birthright.

A naturalized citizen is someone like Deigo Costa, Jurgen Klinsmann, or Messi in the case of his Spanish citizenship.

futbol picante is :nthat:
dudes get heated with their arguments, great to watch.
i remember luis hernandez was on there during a segment and he was ******** on one of the commentators and telling him that he didn't know anything :lol:

My mistake, was just following the usage of the term

I'm naturalized 
embarassed.gif

Futbol Picante is the best after Mexico loses, especially to a Central American side. Some of their quotes :rofl:

"En Honduras juegan con pelota cuadrada" :rofl:

Dialogue from work today:

"I'm going to take a half day and come in late tomorrow because of the game"

"Ok"

My heart is pounding already bros. Hold me. Can't wait to drink beer at 9 in the morning on a workday

Last edited:
i've seen faitelson say some pretty incendiary things on that show about other countries' teams as a way to bolster the mexican team

last world cup he was really treading the line of that ugly kind of nationalism that makes you wonder how he managed to get a job on tv

Gonna be up extra late tonight to finish up @#$% my client emailed me to do in the morning so I can make it to the bar without any concern :lol: can't wait though

Last edited:
the US should be good by playing smart...goal differential is in their favor so unless they screw it up the ticket is there

Still up just reading all about this damn match. I expected us having to get a result from Germany to advance coming into the WC. I didn't expect an unqualified Germany though.

An early goal tmw would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom