::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

How did Croatia look today brahs?

I didn't watch the game.

but hats off to them for a 4 goal difference.

Mexico just needs to win or tie and depending on how croatia looked today, if mexico plays with the same intensity they did 2nd half vs Brazil, I see a win.

Mexico's gonna come through.

Theres no way they get a win and then tie against the host country just to fall on the deciding round.

I refuse to believe Herrera is not gonna tell these guys to put the country on their back to get out of the group.

Son is doing something right by motivating the players.

I got faith mexico will prevail :pimp:

either way, it will be an exciting match as both teams have to give it their all to move forward.

857368606.gif

How did Croatia look today brahs?

I didn't watch the game.

but hats off to them for a 4 goal difference.

Mexico just needs to win or tie and depending on how croatia looked today, if mexico plays with the same intensity they did 2nd half vs Brazil, I see a win.

croatia played good today and they finish the chances they had, Cameroon played worst than they did againts mexico plus they played with an extra player the whole second half after the red card on songs stupidity, that led to cameoon self distruction (as you can see they were even fighting among themselves)

croatia played good today and they finish the chances they had, Cameroon played worst than they did againts mexico plus they played with an extra player the whole second half after the red card on songs stupidity, that led to cameoon self distruction (as you can see they were even fighting among themselves)
yea, what the hell was Song even thinking :smh:

Me and my homie are discussing who herrera might start.

I think he'll start the same line up. Maybe replace Maza with Reyes, but maza has actually delievered. I know he proved me wrong :smokin

Maybe start Jimenez up front with Peralta?

hmmm...

yea, what the hell was Song even thinking :smh:

Me and my homie are discussing who herrera might start.

I think he'll start the same line up. Maybe replace Maza with Reyes, but maza has actually delievered. I know he proved me wrong :smokin

Maybe start Jimenez up front with Peralta?

hmmm...

nah keep that ish like its been and play hard like they did against brazil and we should be good. Should be a good game as long as we dont play not to lose cause that shiet dont work for us

nah keep that ish like its been and play hard like they did against brazil and we should be good. Should be a good game as long as we dont play not to lose cause that shiet dont work for us
yea dude, the lineup looked good.

I trust Herrera will make the right calls.

Anyways, which games are you guys looking forward to?

I want to watch all games tomorrow, but I'll probably only watch Japn vs greece.

Uruguay and England could possibly be exciting as well if Uruguay get their **** together.

Frday all and saturday, hoping Honduras could possibly snatch a win!

hahah psyche, that team is just terrible.

of course sunday, the USA vs Portugal :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom