::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

You that Mexican stan? Why you mad? Lol, Brazil isn't a fraud squad and everyone knows this. We got outplayed by the STRONGER team, simple. I was counting on the Brazilian will to win, the motivation from the home crowd but clearly that didn't happen.
Me mad, how? :lol: ...chill you were the one saying that Brazil this Brazil that. We all know that this aint the brazil of ronaldo rivaldo cafu Roberto Carlos etc... There wasn't a single game were they impress anybody, people kept waiting for that game and it never happened. Ask anyone here and tell me who felt Brazil had a clear shot at the cup based on their performance on the pitch..

BsDX3R_CEAA-iGA.jpg
Damn, that's actually kinda sad. Could be the last World Cup he ever sees :frown:

They're going to kill Julio Cesar aren't they

He and the entire defense may want to enter some kind of witness protection program down there... if it exists. All $$$ is probably spent on stadiums so F that. :smh:

The average person has no clue how much money countries like Germany spend on their WC team, training, team formation, player development, etc.... It is every bit as intense if not more so than top NFL, NBA, Nascar, F1, MLB teams. This is no joke, and Germany proved that they are very prepared. Brasil.... not so much.

Me mad, how?
laugh.gif
...chill you were the one saying that Brazil this Brazil that. We all know that this aint the brazil of ronaldo rivaldo cafu Roberto Carlos etc... There wasn't a single game were they impress anybody, people kept waiting for that game and it never happened. Ask anyone here and tell me who felt Brazil had a clear shot at the cup based on their performance on the pitch..
You are missing the point. Brazil were the clear favorites for one reason, they were playing at home. No one said this team was anything like the 2002 squad, this squad is the furthest from it. The only standout offensive star they have is Neymar, he was out, I expected Willian to step up, he's a quality player, I expected Hulk to step up, he's probably the most hyped player from Brazil, expected to make a move to Chelsea but *****ed out and went to Russia. Fred? .... I prefer you @gil23 on the field and I don't even know you.

After the Colombia game, I thought performance wise we could win against Germany with the fans behind us. I was wrong, the team gave up, didn't play with motivation, and get their ***** whooped, deservedly so.

Back
Top Bottom