::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

1 by 1 the teams I actually like fall out of the Cup 
mean.gif

Congrats to Costa Rica. Into the Quarter Finals of the World Cup! Amazing 
eek.gif

Last edited:
My god what a game that was. Costa Rica left everything on the pitch and played with their hearts. Well deserved win for CR.
I'm glad that the attack minded teams are winning in this WC. There's no place for that boring, defensive minded style of play in brazil.

I was falling asleep in in between penalty kicks.. I kept dozing off like an old man :lol: I needed my coffee a little sooner.. no sleep and work today.

From the highlights, it didn't seem like they're enforcing the keeper from coming off the line.. unless I'm misunderstanding the rule

That's illegal, right?

Ending to the Mexico game was insane.. it happened so fast.

Last edited:
Ending to the Mexico game was insane.. it happened so fast.

Need to see these highlights. I wasn't home for the game and I couldn't believe the quickness of ESPN app alerts I was getting in :lol: .

Last edited:
Every social media i go on I see people writing stuff like 

"why are these soccer players crying like a p*ssy?"

are you kidding me? World Cup is an event that goes on every 4 years and it is a world wide event,

So if people cry during an american sporting event such as the NBA finals, Super bowl, World series, etc.

your not a p*ssy? lol ok..

futbol haters these days

A dude with a god damn Manu Ginobili Facebook cover posted "That's what soccer is all about: flopping." I posted a compilation video of Ginobili's flops and he deleted me :lol: :smh:

Congrats to Costa Rica..well deserved..

The Costa Ricans are driving around my neighborhood with giant flags beeping their horns..feels like a parade (past hour and a half)..very cool tho

Every social media i go on I see people writing stuff like 

"why are these soccer players crying like a p*ssy?"

are you kidding me? World Cup is an event that goes on every 4 years and it is a world wide event,

So if people cry during an american sporting event such as the NBA finals, Super bowl, World series, etc.

your not a p*ssy? lol ok..

futbol haters these days
Ive never seen a Sport where they guys embrace and console one another after a Loss or a Win(edit: the way that they do in Futbol)

If you can't respect that, then you have no passion for anything in Life, straight up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom