::[OFFICIAL] FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014 Thread:::

Yeah, that penalty was a correct decision. It wasn't malicious but it was clumsy - he knocked one foot behind the other one and when that happens you go down.

I swear all y'all just hate on African nations for no reason. Sure they're not disciplined as other nations, but they still play their hearts out. Ivory Coast and Greece should of just skipped group stage and just had that pk. Cause that penalty literally decided everythjng. Ita almost equivalent to a wr and db accidentally clipping feet... Which translates to a no call. Samaras still could of got the shot off, but he had to go down like a little *****

bnhkcn.gif

When the defender (Sio) has that "Wanna get away?" look on his face, it's a legit pen. CIV had plenty of opportunities on the counter, they only have themselves to blame for not getting a 2nd goal.

I swear all y'all just hate on African nations for no reason. Sure they're not disciplined as other nations, but they still play their hearts out. Ivory Coast and Greece should of just skipped group stage and just had that pk. Cause that penalty literally decided everythjng. Ita almost equivalent to a wr and db accidentally clipping feet... Which translates to a no call. Samaras still could of got the shot off, but he had to go down like a little *****
I like Ghana and gave them credit for having the guts to attack Germany with reckless abandon. Also picked Nigeria over Bosnia to advance second in the group after Argentina. Lacked faith in Ivory Coast and more so Cameroon to advance to knockout stage.

Colombia been my team from the start they showed good form in the 2nd half against japan, France have an outside chance to go all the way.

Colombia facing uraguay (sans suarez) and greece facing costa rica.

I actually would rather face uraguay anyways

Btw james rod is awesome.

Last edited:

you sound like the type of person that thinks it's great that everyone in little league gets a trophy for participation and condone the idea behind there are no winners and losers.

I love and have a weakness for mixed Asian women. Half-Asian and half-anything usually turns out great aesthetically.

Back
Top Bottom