Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

This is my second year playing FIFA. If I lose over some fluke ****, I lose it. I have never felt such rage after losing in madden and ive been playing madden for 10 years :lol:

Lol plus one more. I'm too cheap to toss my controllers around but I've shaved some flesh off my knuckles a few times after one of those miracle 90 min headers that metriculates into my goal no matter what I do

Last edited:
45th and 90th minute goals make me go mad
those are both guaranteed goals in every match 
mean.gif

Lol damn son.

I started playin alot again but quit FUT. Free gold packs lol anybody thats been wastin their time playin the market was pissed i bet.

But anyway im n d5 n seasons now. Should be d1 n another week. In 24-4-9 but several of my losses i got booted. That said im sure a cpl of my wins n draws were disconnects to. Ultimately i think my record will settle in around 3:1 win/loss

Can you not get the packs anymore?

nvm, guess you had to log on on the 19th.

Last edited:
Idk if its the animation or if FIFA hired Stevie Wonder to do the reffing, but my god its almost impossible to get a foul called. Dudes dont even try to tackle they just run into you and you fall, OMFG.

promoted back to division 4, lost 6 straight and then got regulated to 5..

I almost broke my controller.

I did break my extra one. Was one win away from promotion on the last game of the season. Lost to PSG on a cheesy header in the 87th minute. View media item 871283

:wow:

damn, I can't even do that. as much as I want to smash it on the wall, I can't afford to drop 50-60 bucks for a remote on a consistent basis.
lol you guys are better than me, on FIFA '13 through my controller across the room after a cheesy goal. Landed straight on my macbook, a week before I had essays due smfh.

Idk if its the animation or if FIFA hired Stevie Wonder to do the reffing, but my god its almost impossible to get a foul called. Dudes dont even try to tackle they just run into you and you fall, OMFG.
yup I was playing seasons last night and I almost broke my controller. Dude was tackling me all game and nothing gets called against me. but as soon I get a clean tackle, he gets a free kick. I got blown out 7-0 :smh: >:

true this years fifa sucks, i was ballin on the old joint all the way up until the new one released, but now I hardly even touch it

I actually liked this years fifa from the 15 or so matches I played

It seems like the people complaining the most are the ones who aren't winning as many matches as they're used to or still aren't winning as many matches as they'd like to, and are sore losers that maybe have rage issues :lol:

Edit: I actually would have copped the game if u guys weren't giving it terrible reviews, I seriously regret never trying it out myself when it first dropped. I feel like it's stupid to cop now unless there's a really good sale price somewhere.

Last edited:
Whoever is triple beamin i want them get backs. This time i wont be trying to watch the heat too.

Losing to 10 men lol :x

Whoever is triple beamin i want them get backs. This time i wont be trying to watch the heat too.

I remember I beat some guy with 9 men. Mannnn was he pissed, sent me a voice message cussin' me out n **** :lol:

I also got a couple of Ws with 10 men, usually a quick formation change that kinda covers the ground on the missing man should do the trick.

I remember I beat some guy with 9 men. Mannnn was he pissed, sent me a voice message cussin' me out n **** :lol:

I also got a couple of Ws with 10 men, usually a quick formation change that kinda covers the ground on the missing man should do the trick.

3-5-2 is my go to formation when one of me defenders gets a sweaty red card.

I didn't pull the keeper. If I did, I wouldn't have uploaded it.

watching my boys play pro clubs on XB1 via twitch, it's the same Sam Allardyce football that gets rewarded.

3-5-2 is my go to formation when one of me defenders gets a sweaty red card.

View media item 883204

I'm still experimenting with different formations so this will help if I get red-carded out. Repped!

Back
Top Bottom