Official FIFA Soccer 14 Thread

People in Seasons apparently don't like to get destroyed by Everton :lol:

They'll rage quit in the 89th min :rolleyes or something

Lukaku + deulofeu. an underrated tandem in this game

People in Seasons apparently don't like to get destroyed by Everton :lol:

They'll rage quit in the 89th min :rolleyes or something

Lukaku + deulofeu. an underrated tandem in this game

i've made it an effort to never quit, and there have been some times when i've been down 4-1 haha

Just copped the game over the weekend. Xbox gamertag: TippiestSiren37 (add me :nthat:)

Wish they would have kept online Teamplay. Iit was more often than not too chaotic and nobody would play their positions, but when you got good matchups, usually between 2v2 and 4v4 in my opinion it was way more fun than head to head.

Still trying to get a feel for this game. Last game played with Barca and got murked by someone playing with Newcastle :smh: Tikki-Takka was way easier in Fifa 13.

i've made it an effort to never quit, and there have been some times when i've been down 4-1 haha

I had a high rage quit percentage in 11 i think :lol:

or was it 12? But I dont quit anymore. The only annoyance is if they start winning by one and passing it around their back line trying to kill time. I understand if they try to play possession all over the field, Ill defend it but if you take it behind your midfield line and loft long balls between the backs and the keeper shame on you :smh: :lol:

People have been good sports though, hasnt happened in a while. I rather dare someone to run the score up on me than to play keep away

Anybody that dosnt play UT on PS3 wanna gift me the coin boost in the EASFC Catalog?
Ill return the favor and gift you whatever for what gamemode you play the most

Trynna Stockpile as much coins as possible only have 200k Trynna work my way up to Ronaldo

Only thing the patch fixed was over powered shots. Every damn cross is successful dudes just run into the corner and cross it to 5 foot forwards for a goal. The game still freezes every 5 minutes and they still hitting me with the "we're looking into the issue" reply on twitter. Let me complain about gold packs and they'll transfer me to a advisor to get to the bottom of it. Smfh, mongs.

Last edited:
Nah,this installment is extremely POOR hopefully the next gen is better

This my first time playing FIFA since like 2010

I enjoy playing the game but I suck cause this game got so advanced and I don't even follow soccer like that but would like to

So any tips for a beginner, any helpful videos out there?

This my first time playing FIFA since like 2010

I enjoy playing the game but I suck cause this game got so advanced and I don't even follow soccer like that but would like to

So any tips for a beginner, any helpful videos out there?

There's a large fifa YouTube community.

Aight. New/final squad. need Dani alves at RB to complete the backline though. Unless im wrong and he's a LB. But..anyways...

View media item 619520
Nice squad.... mind giving me some players that you dont use lol.
I've been sucking real bad............ lost like mad games.... this game is harder for me than FIFA 14 idk why.. **** gets me heated

Last edited:
Me too but ive only been drawing :smh:

I went 16-19-3 in my first career season. Ended up in 5th by a point ..first time in the europa league :wow:

So far in my 2nd im like 6-10-3

I dont know whats going on, in fifa 13 I won the EPL 5/6 seasons, i won like 3 doubles, and 1 treble

Last edited:

I went 16-19-3 in my first career season. Ended up in 5th by a point ..first time in the europa league :wow:

I dont know whats going on, in fifa 13 I won the EPL 5/6 seasons, i won like 3 doubles, and 1 treble

Take it as an opportunity to win the Europa League. Once you crack a CL spot for the first time, you'll likely never be in the Europa League again. Still bugs me that I didn't win it the only season I got a chance to in fifa 13.

Last edited:
Anyone tryna play 360? PM me your gamertag...

I've been into fifa a long time and after 10 this game went downhill... untill 14 came... i really like 14 for once when i pass the ball it actually goes to the freaking player...

idk whats this new patch though so ima check it out

>: >: >: >:

I thought it was worse in 14. Man I swear i would be like 100-5 or something if they actually passed to who i wanted them to :lol:

^this :lol:

I'll try to pass out the back and while the ball is traveling to my player, I look to see where my next move is. Focus back on who I thought I was passing it too and see the opponent lineing up to take a shot :X

Take it as an opportunity to win the Europa League. Once you crack a CL spot for the first time, you'll likely never be in the Europa League again. Still bugs me that I didn't win it the only season I got a chance to in fifa 13.

im 11-11-3 now. Sitting in 6th :smh:

quick question....

does EA still have the online pass thing (redeem code to access online game modes)? or can i scoop a used copy and be good?

i remember reading that EA was deading that... but didnt know if it was on the next-gen or what.

Back
Top Bottom