Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

I am horrible at the skills games :x :x

lots of people are saying this... i dont get it. i think ive got gold on almost everything. havent spent too much time with it. the challenges after you unlock gold are legit tho... those take some time.

it's set in, I'm never gonna be good at FIFA ever again

yerrp. the Chivas squad should be disbanded. keep training tho, you may reach the level of an in-form Heskey. im rootin for ya kid.

uMAD reserves had a decent run tonight while the Mexicans are away on international duty. 2-1-1... wouldve been undefeated with better midfield play. smh. Henry and Gods Son form is apparent. Jeebus should crack the first 11 soon (god dammlt). Nate may be loaned to Chivas.

:pimp:

0% shot accuracy from Natino.

Last edited:
Man the market has gotten cray.... Bought lahm for 30,500 but him up at 35k 40k BIN and he sold n under 30 seconds...

Same with Gomez.... Bought for 21k sold instantly BIN 27k

After work I'll see how the resta my team sold but Ive alrdy started constructing my EPL squad

Bought Ramirez for the low n also chicha n Luiz n yabul. I'm rockin 3-4-1-2 this go round to try some things

Gunna snag balo as my other striker and find a way to have hazard as my cm. Might haft start with carzola tho

Only other must is Ben afra... Well se whati end up with tonight. I'll post it

Any more spots for uMad FC? I could play midfield.

Been playing mostly UT but feel free to add me on PS3.

PSN = sTeaR_dA_bEasT

Last edited:
Are you guys getting the boosts from the EA catalog for your VPs? Just got 81 last night as a striker

add me PSN: Eggy_Yokez

Last edited:
Many people may not care, but why has FIFA lost so many licences for international teams. The majority of the international teams on the game are no longer licensed, and I'm still shocked that Brasil hasn't been for the last three editions. Anybody know why?

is therer an online guide showing how much players are going for in auction? or can i just search a player's name in game? :nerd:

I don't know if I'm going crazy. But I been playing club matches (epl) then played an international match (USA) for the first time today and it seems like the camera angle is different. Actually I know for sure it is. Can someone explain why and how to get it to the same angle as a club match.

damn this game piss me off. lol

why can't i see what color kit opponent is gonna wear? we end up wearing the same dark kits and its a disaster DF!

can't get into UT, anyone else just rather play seasons? and pro?

skipped on 12 and the new def is killing me here, any help on defending? my dudes just whiff tackles

I don't know if I'm going crazy. But I been playing club matches (epl) then played an international match (USA) for the first time today and it seems like the camera angle is different. Actually I know for sure it is. Can someone explain why and how to get it to the same angle as a club match.

go to settings > camera. tricky, i know.

there are diff options for every game mode. multiplayer modes have different angles to view more of the pitch.

Last edited:
damn this game piss me off. lol

why can't i see what color kit opponent is gonna wear? we end up wearing the same dark kits and its a disaster DF!

can't get into UT, anyone else just rather play seasons? and pro?

skipped on 12 and the new def is killing me here, any help on defending? my dudes just whiff tackles
in head2head they arrange it so colours don't match but in Pro club drop in I had a 1v1 with a dude and it was barca's home kit with Madrid's away kits. uch an eyesore

UT never was my thing, when it first came out years ago I thought it was never gonna take off but here I am a fool.

dedicated to uMad and manager modes only tho

go to settings > camera. tricky, i know.
there are diff options for every game mode. multiplayer modes have different angles to view more of the pitch.

its the same game mode...

i'm just using international teams as opposed to club teams.. and this "Settings > Camera" option you speak of - it says Tele Broadcast for both games. but different views. The international game has more of an Overhead view like older Fifa games, while the club games have the lower to the pitch view.

Thanks for the help!

when does uMad FC on PS3 usually play?

in the evening.. today we got a few games in around 9 central time..

today was the best we've played yet i think.. much better possession and defense which allowed for better build up and chances..

I'm usually addicted to UT but right now i've been playing with my online virtual pro trying to get his stats up and get this uMAD FC going in the right direction.. we ended the night with 3 straight W's... hopefully this is the start of something good..

Back
Top Bottom