Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

I'm still trying to get better at this game, I will join uMad FC first team when my body is ready.

Made a quick/cheap Russian squad.

Waiting on a bid I put on Eto'o, which is higher than I paid for this whole team. :lol:

how do i play with you guys? what do i gotta do now?

usually we just hit each other up on twitter when we all get on to play i just followed you @Rob_Was_Here, we'll be on after the Giants/Philly game
add me on PSN tho Donut1908 then theres an option to join friends club

usually we just hit each other up on twitter when we all get on to play i just followed you @Rob_Was_Here, we'll be on after the Giants/Philly game
I'm down to join as well. I don't have twitter tho
nerd.gif
What positions are not taken yet? Let me know so I can create my pro. I'll add your psn as well, mine is 'assu14'

Anyone else sick of the music on this game?
always love the soundtracks of the fifa games, so worldly and end up getting albums from them but yeah only for about a few weeks then I'm back to the songs install in my xbox and ipod connected to my turtle beaches
glasses.gif

I was lookin at the stats for the ps3 team.. You guys HAVE to improve y'all passing, looks like not enough goals are being scored :nerd:.
Not everyone should just be trying to dash to the box the fastest if that's what's going on

that is exactly what is going on.. everytime we get possesion its like a mad dash the other way :lol: .. then 70% of the time the ball ends up getting taken away before we even cross midfield :smh: ... we need to have better build up and passing.. create more.. keep the passes flowing..

You guys need to find an outlet pass before you get the ball, in case the other team rushes you immediately (I'm guilty of this too). Also, play outside or back if you need to. Too many times we were trying to move up straight through the middle. Moving forward too fast can backfire, as we've probably learned by now :smh:

I'm down to join as well. I don't have twitter tho :nerd: What positions are not taken yet? Let me know so I can create my pro. I'll add your psn as well, mine is 'assu14'

We have a ST, LW/LM, RW/RM, CAM/CM. I set my player up as a LW but depending on the formation I'll play LAM, LCM or LM.
Positions do open up sometimes when someone can't play. I played ST b/c I didn't want to leave it up to the computer

I was lookin at the stats for the ps3 team.. You guys HAVE to improve y'all passing, looks like not enough goals are being scored :nerd:.
Not everyone should just be trying to dash to the box the fastest if that's what's going on

that is exactly what is going on.. everytime we get possesion its like a mad dash the other way :lol: .. then 70% of the time the ball ends up getting taken away before we even cross midfield :smh: ... we need to have better build up and passing.. create more.. keep the passes flowing..

We need to get rid of the ball, dish it out to each other. Short/medium passes might be the way to go

as soon as i get on to play my first Umad match nobodys online lol
If you have a twitter, hit me up. That's how we communicate. If not pm me your number.

You guys need to find an outlet pass before you get the ball, in case the other team rushes you immediately (I'm guilty of this too). Also, play outside or back if you need to. Too many times we were trying to move up straight through the middle. Moving forward too fast can backfire, as we've probably learned by now :smh:

Yea, I think we also get in each others way too much when making a run. I know I'm guilty of giving away one too many long passes or passing too hard.
We tend to be rather narrow at times instead of being wide.

Anyone want a Ramsey, Denisov or a Shunin? Got them in a pack today, looking to get ride of them

Last edited:
I was playing online in the team feature, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed that feature lol...

Play me if y'all get the chance on Xbox 360: GamerTag is the same: chiva1908

And they ruined VP by forcing you to play online to progress.

Yeah. I have no patience for that game mode this year.

And they made it so if you dribble past like 10 defenders, your Pro gets 5 star skill moves. :stoneface:

So pretty much everyone's Pro is gonna be 5* this year.

Last edited:
EA just released the official EA SPORTS Football Club app (Ultimate Team integrated) for iOS devices.

mzl.szfoncek.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.aqljafir.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.pkpyfkgj.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.nlatrqvu.320x480-75.jpg

Available in the App Store now.

Last edited:
Good running with the ps3 club last night. We caught some tough losses at the end of games. We just need to work on possesion better. Too many times we lost the ball over dribbling forward. We should take out time more and let things build up. Mastermind's player is od fast so its easy to get through balls, I'm a Cam but "playmaker" attribute so I'm down to just hold the middle down and distribute the ball and set a pace.

Instead of trying to score we gotta let it come to us by the style of our players. We were getting killed on counters and petty goals in the box. If we find a solid defender we should be good.

My god b. Neymar is like at 85,000 now. Fifa 12 he was on 20,000. The market is ridiculous.

The market is definitely ridiculous just after the game has only been out for a week...

I've switched my team up a bit rid of the three Brazilian silver players I owned and was surprised to see how much they were worth today...

Jaja: CAM w/ 5* skills - sold for 30,000 coins (paid 4,000 for him).
Marcio Azevado: LB w/ 5* skills - sold for 69,000 coins (paid 24,000 for him).
Cicinho: RB w/ 4* skills + 85 pace - sold for 30,000 coins (paid 14,000 for him).

Went back to my favorite formation in FUT 12 and what I think is the best formation to use IMO.

5loxfc.png

Last edited:
Good running with the ps3 club last night. We caught some tough losses at the end of games. We just need to work on possesion better. Too many times we lost the ball over dribbling forward. We should take out time more and let things build up. Mastermind's player is od fast so its easy to get through balls, I'm a Cam but "playmaker" attribute so I'm down to just hold the middle down and distribute the ball and set a pace.

Instead of trying to score we gotta let it come to us by the style of our players. We were getting killed on counters and petty goals in the box. If we find a solid defender we should be good.

Too late to join? And we have to create a virtual pro to join?

Too late to join? And we have to create a virtual pro to join?

We have 8 members....we could use a defender. not saying you have to be one but pretty much all forward positions are taken. CDM positions are open, I think

Last edited:
man ea really needs to fix the Web App. I'm still locked out on the web app. Every time I log into UT I have to put the security answer, and now I cant even access the ios app cuz im locked out! anyone figure out a way to fix this yet?

can a pro be on more than one team? ive been with my squad with my homies since '10, but im tryna get on this NT squad too

we usually just have a conference call with the 4 of us to communicate

your pro can only be on 1 squad at a time. as long as your old team has 1 manager left... you can pretty much leave/join whenever. the managers just have to invite/accept your transfer requests.

my pro is already better than last season.... 84 cam/83 striker. been ballin this weeknd. 4 goals, 7 assists in 8 refugee drop in matches yesterday.... just waitin for uMAD to get their paper right. :nerd:

been almost 2 seasons since i took a FK with my pro... feels good man. http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137298486

Back
Top Bottom