Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

I'm getting MURDERED in UT
mean.gif
sick.gif

Seasons is sick, though. I'm glad matchmaking is much more accurate. I play as Madrid, I get Barcelona. I play as PSG, I get Arsenal.

Are the servers down for anyone? I haven't been able to find a game in the past hour or two.
Yeah, they improved the match making this year which makes it a lot better. I always play with Arsenal and I consistently get teams like PSG, Dortmund, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid etc. I've got Barca and Man City a couple of times tho.

PS3 servers? Looks like it. Just tried playing a game and it's stuck in the arena. Happened a couple of times last night too
mean.gif

I'm getting MURDERED in UT :smh: :x
Seasons is sick, though. I'm glad matchmaking is much more accurate. I play as Madrid, I get Barcelona. I play as PSG, I get Arsenal.
Are the servers down for anyone? I haven't been able to find a game in the past hour or two.
Nope working fine for me. Seasons is sick however I got murdered in like 5 games using Liverpool. Switched my team up and stats are getting back on track. Haven't tried out Ultimate team yet though.

i like the new skill challenges. Its better than just trying to score a a goal against the computer during loading screens

psn-mota2323

no UT games though for now...still getting the hang of it, haven't played since fifa 10 lol

The fact that he has to cram sounds like he's been slacking on the studying anyway :lol:
I'm trying to study for my insurance license. FIFA isn't helping :smh: but I'm getting most of my work done without a problem

I'm avoiding FIFA until i can devote a whole day to it, otherwise it will get in the way of me trying to get important stuff done. ill get it soon though, anyone trying to get a NT ps3 team/league going?

The fact that he has to cram sounds like he's been slacking on the studying anyway :lol:
I'm trying to study for my insurance license. FIFA isn't helping :smh: but I'm getting most of my work done without a problem

I'm avoiding FIFA until i can devote a whole day to it, otherwise it will get in the way of me trying to get important stuff done. ill get it soon though, anyone trying to get a NT ps3 team/league going?

Yea, it's 3/4 of us so far for a PS3 team. We're giving it some time until more people get the game

I always play manual controls with air ball.. i never knew you could change passing and stuff :smh:

That explains a lot.. Sometimes theyll pass to a completely wrong/random person and I freak out :lol:

HOw do these online teams work.. Say I played LM I would only control my player? Who do you play as your VP? is it like in career mode when you only control your VP. :nerd:

so what comes in the special edition from GS?

ill probably wont get my copy 'till next week. this will be my first entry into fifa with fifa 13 :lol:

Im LOVING UT so far
gameplay is crisp and comparable to the gameplay to othermodes its not like in 12 where the play was super arcade like in UT
and slow in say head to head

the new menu in UT is crack, love the change, looks alot better and clean

Already built a full Eredivisie team subs and everything. i think imma use this team until i build 2-3 more teams through trading/playing games.
i got a nice little hybrid in mind that i wanna make. trading has been meh since the market has crashed with everyone getting the game.
i have only around 13k coins and probably another 5k sitting in the trade pile its been hard finding deals

Just began this years UT, lovin it so far. But can someone tell me how dudes have Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta already?

I played UT a ton last year and I was never near having enough to get one of those elite players

I've had great players but I'm talking about the Rooneys, Ronaldos, and Messis....yes I'm jelly

Last edited:
Just began this years UT, lovin it so far. But can someone tell me how dudes have Ronaldo, Messi, Iniesta already?
I played UT a ton last year and I was never near having enough to get one of those elite players
I've had great players but I'm talking about the Rooneys, Ronaldos, and Messis....yes I'm jelly

There was an unlimited pack glitch, has been patched now.

Any tips that you guys can give me? Just picked this game up for the first time ever....I know nothing about soccer. :\
A lot of people recommended the game, and i got it for $6, so i thought why not? lol

Any tips that you guys can give me? Just picked this game up for the first time ever....I know nothing about soccer. :\
A lot of people recommended the game, and i got it for $6, so i thought why not? lol

You just have to be patient in order to learn how to play. You should probably do those skill games first just to get a feel for the controls. And then just play people online and try to learn from them ( :lol: not the stupid things they do of course.) Also play with different teams and find which team best fits your style of play.

So many weapons to chose from with man u :lol:

Ive been doing good with ac milan,

K-PB10 :pimp:

Going to try out the other teams within the next few days

picking it up today or tomorrow.

going to stick with my rotation of Santos, Boca Jrs, and City.

^ still got to try some premier league squads. Neymar in this game is :x netted 4 goals against chelsea with him, playin with santos will be pretty fun this year. Keepers seem a bit better in this game, even though the commentator are ALWAYS bashing them the whole game.

If anyone wants to run one on PS3... username- juicyju5 :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom