Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

If you get it tonight and want to play one on one, no UT, then hit me up. I'll be on all morning :smh:
Im not very good, my defense is trash.

Xbox GT:

ELCapitanFutur0

That's a zero at the end by the way.

gonna head out to get it soon, hoping it goes by smoothly there shouldnt be alot of people there at least i hope

Can I be on the uMad PS3 farm team? I know I won't be good enough to play with you guys yet.

And also, to add about FUT, check the next couple of days for some steals on BIN prices. New people that have no history of UT may put up some ridiculously low BIN prices, especially on Russian League players and Silvers.

They better change UT leagues so that it matches you up based on the star rating of your team. :smh:

And also, to add about FUT, check the next couple of days for some steals on BIN prices. New people that have no history of UT may put up some ridiculously low BIN prices, especially on Russian League players and Silvers.
They better change UT leagues so that it matches you up based on the star rating of your team. :smh:

I wish they matched you up with similar-rated teams.... I've seen a couple videos where a bronze team gets matched up with a gold team. Doesn't make sense! C'mon EA!

Got my copy
happy.gif
Lineup was a little longer than I expected because there was a midnight release for WOW too.

Wassup with the NT club? Let's get it going.

Called my local GameStop cus I had preordered but its my first time preordering a game and just heard about the midnight release. How early should i show up to get the steel case? They said they had 50.

Called my local GameStop cus I had preordered but its my first time preordering a game and just heard about the midnight release. How early should i show up to get the steel case? They said they had 50.
I got there like 11:20 and people were already lined up. The first people in line showed up at 9pm
laugh.gif
It's never that serious. I don't care for the steel case so in case you don't get yours, I can give you mine if you want.
Wait, hold up, ****, Gamestop's having a midnight release for this?
Yeah bruh. Not all locations though, should have checked with your local store beforehand.

Do 24 hr Walmarts do midnight releases?
I'm not sure but they should have it in stock already so if you go after midnight, it should be on the shelf or an employee could pull it from out back. Best to give them a call before making that drive though.

Good lookin bandman. Playing the game right now and I can say that FIFA 13> FIFA 12. I honestly wasn't impressed wth the demo I was leaning more on PES. Games more fluid and graphics are vibrant as well as facial features are nice. :smokin

maybe I'm just blind but how do you do a quick ranked match on the ps3? it's probably right in front of me i just can't see it

Man, I cut my thumb earlier today cleaning a cooking knife.... hurts like hell to play on 
laugh.gif
 and I suck at this game

did a lot of stuff on the game I'm not a fan of the UT menu or the pop up news during career mode sim

I got there like 11:20 and people were already lined up. The first people in line showed up at 9pm :lol: It's never that serious. I don't care for the steel case so in case you don't get yours, I can give you mine if you want.
Yeah bruh. Not all locations though, should have checked with your local store beforehand.

You from VA bruh?

got my steelcase. my gamestop had a tournament to kill time before the release. too bad nobody told me about it =(

I hate every single Game Stop employee. They are a bunch of snobby nerdy *** creeps

im assuming the steelbook is the case yall are talking about. pre ordered it but wont be able to play until next week :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom