Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

EA completely perma-banned anyone that used the temper data glitch and the accounts they transfered the players they got from it too.

So I don't think anyone really has an advantage on Ultimate Team right now unless you got luck in those free loyalty packs.

Had to cancel my Fifa 13 order cause I had to pay for something else.

Amazon still send me the pre-order bonus tho :lol:

man, season pass seems useless. dudes are saying the 'early access' isnt even the whole game and discounts on DLC just isnt worth it to me. went to target last week, they had a 'buy 6 get 1 free' on sweet leaf green tea. same type of backwards hustle.
what was the glitch exactly? logged into the web app the other day, and it all seemed legit. :nerd:
but lol @ saying 'its not that big of a deal'. Hulk was traded for 30k-100k tokens last year, i cant remember how much i paid. but selling that one dude can help put together an entire legit squad from the profits. wont matter in a few weeks, but you guys that glitched definitely have an advantage from the jump.
shout out to Osei and a few others for the heads up on the web app. logged in and got 5 free packs. LOTS of scrubs, but i did wind up with Phil Jones. :pimp:
trust me, hulk is not a big deal. I had 3 ronaldos, a messi, other top players, and about 3 million coins in 4 accounts. The tamper glitch was just a firefox add on that adds code to the firefox compiler and gives you unlimited packs. btw hulk only goes for 15-20k coins on ps3 and on xbox you can get him for 10k.

also enemike> any other striker in the game. He is a beast with 91 pace 96 strength and 85 finishing. So far he has played in 10 games and has score 17 goals

word, my point wasnt really about the specific players. just that you could trade/sell those cards and build a solid team pretty quickly. 10k goes a lot farther than the 18 quick sell tokens i got for the bronze cards in my pack.

but who cares, seems like they fixed it.

[ machinima voice ] Emenike is a BEAAAAAAAAAAST [ / machinima voice ]

dude was a man amongst boys versus barcelona the other day. once Pique got hurt, they didnt have anyone that could check him.

The team so far.

nehzpk.jpg

Last edited:
Can you upload your own logo for ultimate team?

wait...nvm. that might not be the best idea......
people. :smh:

Last edited:
Got a call from my local Gamestop earlier. They will be doing a midnight release tomorrow
pimp.gif

You have to start fresh and this year you cannot build your player up thru career mode anymore..

You have to play actual club games or Online team play.. Gotta improve on the fly this year :smh:

Good that we won't run into hackers tho

You have to start fresh and this year you cannot build your player up thru career mode anymore..

You have to play actual club games or Online team play.. Gotta improve on the fly this year
mean.gif

Nice... Count me in then.

You have to play actual club games or Online team play.. Gotta improve on the fly this year :smh:

I thought you knew that already gaffer

You have to play actual club games or Online team play.. Gotta improve on the fly this year
mean.gif

well this news pissed me off, pro wasn't even as good as the rest of my team and all i did was career to build him up. when you create your Pro what rating does he start as?

Back
Top Bottom