Official FIFA Soccer 13 Thread: Out Now!

had a bunch of free packs for being a UT player for so long, had like 6 packs including my daily gift, i got almost a full gold team with the players already, best player is Daniele Bonera from ac milan, the player i am most happy about getting is Raphael Varane

Pre-ordered earlier from gamestop :smokin
"show me my opponent"

i finally was able to make it on the web app. when I tried yesterday it said it was down

How did you guys get ur team's already?

You have to log in the FUT Web App. Must be an existing team (from mar-sep 2012). You will get loyalty packs if you played previous years and daily gift when you log in.

I received 3 player packs and a mini silver pack best i got was Van Der Vart & Thiery Henry.

You can already start trading/buying. GO GO GO!

You have to log in the FUT Web App. Must be an existing team (from mar-sep 2012). You will get loyalty packs if you played previous years and daily gift when you log in.

I received 3 player packs and a mini silver pack best i got was Van Der Vart & Thiery Henry.
You can already start trading/buying. GO GO GO!

I played on 11, so pretty much a no go smh. Everyone else is gunna have a huge advantage :/

that's insane.
makes it pointless for other people to start playing UT, cause a huge portion of players will have all of this extra cash in the first month for IF players.

Not necessarily.

You hardly get anything good in those free packs, anyway.

And all the other players who don't get the GameStop pre-order gold pack bonus can still buy packs with Microsoft Points/FIFA points so no one has an "advantage" really.

The webapp got hacked yesterday and has been down. Rare players all over the place

Saw this on se7ensins

Ah, so that's why the Web App has been down.

I've been in class all day.

In that case, #ResetTheWebApp.

Reset wont happen because a lot of people spent a lot of time trading and would be mad. I did the tamper glitch and ended up with 3 ronoldo's and other top players. I kept one ronaldo and sold the other to my other account, so i wont get bannned. Someone was really lucky because i sold the last ronaldo for 200 coins buy it now.

Any of you season ticket holders? I'm trying to see when we'll be able to download the game tomorrow.

Hopefully it's up by the time I get out of class.

and :smh: at you damn cheaters.

Any of you season ticket holders? I'm trying to see when we'll be able to download the game tomorrow.
Hopefully it's up by the time I get out of class.
and :smh: at you damn cheaters.

About 5 p.m. EST tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom