Official: FIFA '10 Thread... Vol. eek

you guys need to hold R1 with the shooting button if you want it nicely placed. especially if you shoot from far away

6-0 online and im just destroying people.....not THAT different from 09 but the shooting is going to take some time to get use to....

DrogbRAH!!!!!!!

360 GT: squarez23

Man Fernando Torres sounding like J.R. Smith in NBA Live
smh.gif

FOR XBOX 360 ONLY

ANY TIPS ON HOW TO SHOOT THE BALL GOOD? The power is there, but the accuracy isnt. Im playing tonight. DJAWARD is the gamertag.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

6-0 online and im just destroying people.....not THAT different from 09 but the shooting is going to take some time to get use to....

DrogbRAH!!!!!!!

Are you running with Chelsea every game?

Online players were a little bit easier than I thought they would be.

just played my 1st game online. i picked USA and beat my opponent 5-1
pimp.gif
too easy.. 1-0 baby

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

DrogbRAH!!!!!!!

Are you running with Chelsea every game?

Online players were a little bit easier than I thought they would be.
at first just chelsea...now im mixing it up with arsenal/man city/athletico madrid

damn is this worth copping a ps3 for and buying the game? let me know asap. i'm ready to smash on you fools!

they've made crossing too easy...the ball goes straight for your desired target's head like a magnet.

* just finished winning 6-1 with man city and 4 goals were headers from crosses by adebayor.

I'm really liking the new Be A Pro Mode with my Virtual Pro, my player gets better based on the moves he pulls on the field and not just by addingdevelopment points, I also like how they made the defenders much harder to get through it actually poses a challenge. In 09 the defenders were so easy to getthrough that by the 2nd season your player would have a 99 rating and it just wasn't fun to play anymore.

I think you can only be in one Pro Club or whatever at a time. I'm going to make my dude, either a LM or CM because i think most people will want to be aforward, then i'll start the club and invite you.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I think you can only be in one Pro Club or whatever at a time. I'm going to make my dude, either a LM or CM because i think most people will want to be a forward, then i'll start the club and invite you.

i started a NikeTalk team on the ps3. the name is NikeTalk FC, just search for it and ask to sign. also, add me on the psn: CrazyRaul1

Originally Posted by moneyballer55

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I think you can only be in one Pro Club or whatever at a time. I'm going to make my dude, either a LM or CM because i think most people will want to be a forward, then i'll start the club and invite you.

i started a NikeTalk team on the ps3. the name is NikeTalk FC, just search for it and ask to sign. also, add me on the psn: CrazyRaul1
just sent a request to get signed

Shooting is freakin' hard in this game. Some of my misses have me literally shaking my head. I was one on one with Buffon (I was Robinho) and I shot theball like 15 feet wide of the net.

It sucks that morons continue to quit when they're losing. I was only beating a guy 2-0 when he quit the game. Next match I was tied 1-1 with some moronwho decided to foul be from behind on a breakaway. He got a red card and I promptly scored 2 goals...ofcourse he quit as soon as it got to 3-1.

Bayern are amazing in this game, much better than the team in FIFA 09. Robben is a beast and they made Ribery more versatile (he can now play as a CF/SS).

I know what you mean when it comes to shooting. I myself like the prettier goals than anything so I'll rip one from outside the box most of the time andtry to go upper 90. In 10 I'm in the box on a gimme and I shoot 43 feet wide of the net. I guess the feel of the game takes some time to get used to, butsome of these shots should be buried.

As far as playing online goes, my record so far is 3-2-1. 5 of out the 6 I played used Real
smh.gif
. And this draw thing is kinda idiotic. I definitely shoulda had those wins but theychumped out and took the draw. SMH.

Just copped but cant open it up till tommorow cuz i got 2 tests tommorow. I know if i crack it open im not gunna study. But tomorrow ill be on it smashinfoo's on live
pimp.gif
GT: DW1LL 206 get at mee

Originally Posted by dwill206

Just copped but cant open it up till tommorow cuz i got 2 tests tommorow. I know if i crack it open im not gunna study. But tomorrow ill be on it smashin foo's on live
pimp.gif
same boat my dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im copping tomorrow though after im done being with the lady friend
grin.gif

i feel like canceling on her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by dwill206

Just copped but cant open it up till tommorow cuz i got 2 tests tommorow. I know if i crack it open im not gunna study. But tomorrow ill be on it smashin foo's on live
pimp.gif
same boat my dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im copping tomorrow though after im done being with the lady friend
grin.gif

i feel like canceling on her
laugh.gif

MAnnnn i got the girl situation too
laugh.gif
:lol: im definitely gettin some solid FIFA in before i do that tho. I just might hafto cancel tho too ive been waitingfor this to come out for too long
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom