OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

fresh spice 1s, am's, warrior hyperfuse (where'd u get doze?), 9s, 5s, af1s, and cgxi's
"Potent fumes lingerin mighty clouds and Northern Lights/
You expect to vick the baron and you`ll be violatin my civil rights/
I`m startin to feel my scrilla but perhaps today my scrilla ain`t feelin me/
For the simple fact that I`m off to the track where hella fools be" - E-40
REVIEW HERE

fresh spice 1s, am's, warrior hyperfuse (where'd u get doze?), 9s, 5s, af1s, and cgxi's
"Potent fumes lingerin mighty clouds and Northern Lights/
You expect to vick the baron and you`ll be violatin my civil rights/
I`m startin to feel my scrilla but perhaps today my scrilla ain`t feelin me/
For the simple fact that I`m off to the track where hella fools be" - E-40
REVIEW HERE

took my boy out to dinner for his bday and then some drinks, bro time always appreciated
pimp.gif

yeah i know the socks...tried to get funky with it
roll.gif

JCREW Ludlow
JCREW Scarf
GAP sweater
GAP skinny fits
JCREW McCallister's
5461435183_0905f7abcb_b.jpg

took my boy out to dinner for his bday and then some drinks, bro time always appreciated
pimp.gif

yeah i know the socks...tried to get funky with it
roll.gif

JCREW Ludlow
JCREW Scarf
GAP sweater
GAP skinny fits
JCREW McCallister's
5461435183_0905f7abcb_b.jpg

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Definition Of Dopeness - I think you are the first to quote a pic with in a pic ... 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Me 'bout to edit my post, i'm like huh? I didn't quote no pic. forgive me, i'm slizzard.

Ahhh u guys must have miss it. Last year we went at least 5 pages strong with everyone's wdywt pic in front of their computer monitor and the previous pic.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Definition Of Dopeness - I think you are the first to quote a pic with in a pic ... 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Me 'bout to edit my post, i'm like huh? I didn't quote no pic. forgive me, i'm slizzard.

Ahhh u guys must have miss it. Last year we went at least 5 pages strong with everyone's wdywt pic in front of their computer monitor and the previous pic.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by dts939

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by jberk81

^ dude, let the kicks breathe. Dang - poor jams.

they were not even tight on my feet, they just look it. smh at people hatin  [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
mad.gif
{
[/font]
Welcome to Niketalk.
QFT
ive been a member since 07 and lurkin even before hah but yea people are just idiots

Keep doin' what you doing bro.  Keep posting the way you want to post.  Some people here want you to tie your laces exactly how they tie their laces.  People in here tend to forget everybody here is a 
completely different indivdual.  I'll be dead bored on this forum if everybody was rockin' their shoes exactly the same way
eyes.gif

Majority of these NT'ers here don't even act or talk like this when you meet them in person.  Trust me I've met several people on NT/ISS. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, people at the end of the day...

DO YOU.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by jberk81

^ dude, let the kicks breathe. Dang - poor jams.

they were not even tight on my feet, they just look it. smh at people hatin  [font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
mad.gif
{
[/font]
Welcome to Niketalk.
QFT
ive been a member since 07 and lurkin even before hah but yea people are just idiots

Keep doin' what you doing bro.  Keep posting the way you want to post.  Some people here want you to tie your laces exactly how they tie their laces.  People in here tend to forget everybody here is a 
completely different indivdual.  I'll be dead bored on this forum if everybody was rockin' their shoes exactly the same way
eyes.gif

Majority of these NT'ers here don't even act or talk like this when you meet them in person.  Trust me I've met several people on NT/ISS. 
laugh.gif

Anyway, people at the end of the day...

DO YOU.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom