OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by Kweezy94

Originally Posted by jberk81

Originally Posted by air max 87

no disrespect, you look like you work at johnny rockets
HAHA
laugh.gif
, u made me really laugh....now can you do me a favor & post what you have on.. it would be greatly appreciated....its only fair
Hahaha! He does! Not that I post on here often but that fit is awful. It looks too contrived and is way too pretentious.
roll.gif
Its too much yapping going on & no posting.....Post what your wearing today!
I looked at it again - still wack. I didn't know Levi's made halter-top denim jackets. Anyways, how much longer do I have to wait for my burger and fries homey?

Originally Posted by jberk81

Originally Posted by air max 87

no disrespect, you look like you work at johnny rockets
HAHA
laugh.gif
, u made me really laugh....now can you do me a favor & post what you have on.. it would be greatly appreciated....its only fair
Hahaha! He does! Not that I post on here often but that fit is awful. It looks too contrived and is way too pretentious.
roll.gif
Its too much yapping going on & no posting.....Post what your wearing today!
I looked at it again - still wack. I didn't know Levi's made halter-top denim jackets. Anyways, how much longer do I have to wait for my burger and fries homey?

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

bambaboy, i see you in the converse poorman weapons, nice to see some 1 hit wit sumtin else besides nikes and j's, so many other hot shoes out there, do you have the grey or blue ones? 

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

bambaboy, i see you in the converse poorman weapons, nice to see some 1 hit wit sumtin else besides nikes and j's, so many other hot shoes out there, do you have the grey or blue ones? 

Back
Top Bottom