OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

5408057349_2ca9f41c25_z.jpg

5408667170_8c290e2841_z.jpg

Geez...It hasn't even been a full day yet and some of y'all are already trying to get this locked up....

Garbage has been cleaned up...Don't get yourself included.

Geez...It hasn't even been a full day yet and some of y'all are already trying to get this locked up....

Garbage has been cleaned up...Don't get yourself included.

Proto loose the sweater @%** is 2 much and get some darker jeans. Besides those 2 things fit is nice and that big check burberry is awesome.

Proto loose the sweater @%** is 2 much and get some darker jeans. Besides those 2 things fit is nice and that big check burberry is awesome.

Originally Posted by BruckOut

thanx. it's funny how everyone has a different opinion tho. last time i rocked the burberry button up my man tombz (phar0) suggested putting a sweater over it. i told him i was already thinking about it for next time also.

i just needed something warm over it cuz it's cold and i didn't have a jacket i really wanted to wear with that fit.

and i like lighter wash jeans. last time i did darker, but chose lighter this time since i was wearing the dark navy blue sweater for most of the night.

Originally Posted by BruckOut

thanx. it's funny how everyone has a different opinion tho. last time i rocked the burberry button up my man tombz (phar0) suggested putting a sweater over it. i told him i was already thinking about it for next time also.

i just needed something warm over it cuz it's cold and i didn't have a jacket i really wanted to wear with that fit.

and i like lighter wash jeans. last time i did darker, but chose lighter this time since i was wearing the dark navy blue sweater for most of the night.

Back
Top Bottom