OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

on those KD III's EA, what type of release was that??? HOH/NT???

NT Santa Monica.
and thats it????
eek.gif
 will they be like the KB-VI RICE and CHINA and have an official release later on, or am i guna have to go reseller prices now 
ohwell.gif

NT Santa Monica.
and thats it????
eek.gif
 will they be like the KB-VI RICE and CHINA and have an official release later on, or am i guna have to go reseller prices now 
ohwell.gif

NT Santa Monica.
and thats it????
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
Supposed to be only $150 pairs released and they come with a copy of NBA Jam.  I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair for $165 but decided not to.  Depending on your size the prices vary but will probably be around or more than $200

NT Santa Monica.
and thats it????
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
Supposed to be only $150 pairs released and they come with a copy of NBA Jam.  I was gonna pull the trigger on a pair for $165 but decided not to.  Depending on your size the prices vary but will probably be around or more than $200

been a wild month over here. today's pickups at the jordan re-release in the LA area. Flint 13's and CG XI's.

and my order from ndc came in today. love these.

been a wild month over here. today's pickups at the jordan re-release in the LA area. Flint 13's and CG XI's.

and my order from ndc came in today. love these.

I won the John Wall ZigSlash design contest. They sent me the kicks I designed.

And these tickets. Got Friday nights autographed by Demarcus Cousins when I saw him at LAX.

Me and a friend went to his room for a meet and greet.

Picked up some autographs. I'm from Kentucky....big UK fan.

I won the John Wall ZigSlash design contest. They sent me the kicks I designed.

And these tickets. Got Friday nights autographed by Demarcus Cousins when I saw him at LAX.

Me and a friend went to his room for a meet and greet.

Picked up some autographs. I'm from Kentucky....big UK fan.

Nobody copped any Yeezy's from the re release at Shiekh at Fox Hills in LA today? Heard they dropped all 3 for retail.

Nobody copped any Yeezy's from the re release at Shiekh at Fox Hills in LA today? Heard they dropped all 3 for retail.

Back
Top Bottom