OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

eek.gif
 @ the size of ya girls foot

Snapped a quick one in the car. I was oozing with excitement!

Oh an in case you're wondering this is from an iphone 4.

And when I'm at home.

Did I say damn sexy!

And this is from my Nikon D80
smile.gif

Snapped a quick one in the car. I was oozing with excitement!

Oh an in case you're wondering this is from an iphone 4.

And when I'm at home.

Did I say damn sexy!

And this is from my Nikon D80
smile.gif

Not to hate but they look more appealing with the iPhone pic lol. It's probably the lighting tho.

Audi/VW?

Not to hate but they look more appealing with the iPhone pic lol. It's probably the lighting tho.

Audi/VW?

Originally Posted by bdis1986

eek.gif

roll.gif
that or the size of his foot. 

Shu Man Fu: all in good fun man, but im not so sure about rocking them for a wedding, i assume during the reception for dancing or something yea?  Congrats btw.

eek.gif

roll.gif

Shu Man Fu: all in good fun man, but im not so sure about rocking them for a wedding, i assume during the reception for dancing or something yea?  Congrats btw.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

eek.gif

roll.gif

yeah man in the reception. and thanks 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

eek.gif

roll.gif

yeah man in the reception. and thanks 

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^^ Man that's nice! I hate how boutique shop are sometimes. Were the employees camping too or they just had privelege? I was shocked when I called that they said people were waiting since 9 the night before.

The employee's definitely had privilege and wasn't fair.

A couple of people in line were speculating that they received a two size run of each pair as a shipment of 22 selling half and taking extra Sz. 8s & 9s.. and just releasing 9 pairs..

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

^^ Man that's nice! I hate how boutique shop are sometimes. Were the employees camping too or they just had privelege? I was shocked when I called that they said people were waiting since 9 the night before.

The employee's definitely had privilege and wasn't fair.

A couple of people in line were speculating that they received a two size run of each pair as a shipment of 22 selling half and taking extra Sz. 8s & 9s.. and just releasing 9 pairs..

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom