OFFICIAL FEBRUARY 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES, NO HATIN'!

These came today, wanted them for a long time but never got around to them, gonna throw them on for the Superbowl

So I was looking for a storage unit and ended up at Lowes, pretty happy how things turned out, went from this

to this

These came today, wanted them for a long time but never got around to them, gonna throw them on for the Superbowl

So I was looking for a storage unit and ended up at Lowes, pretty happy how things turned out, went from this

to this

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

sonuva.....leather strap? or stretch?
Adjustable wool strap with Timberland embroidered over the back. Made in USA. I'm looking out for items made Stateside or in Europe from now on. We gotta bring an emphasis on craftsmanship back into consumer consciousness.  

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

So I was looking for a storage unit and ended up at Lowes, pretty happy how things turned out, went from this...to this
Dope setup. Doesn't look like there's much room for expansion, unless the fridge is empty.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

sonuva.....leather strap? or stretch?
Adjustable wool strap with Timberland embroidered over the back. Made in USA. I'm looking out for items made Stateside or in Europe from now on. We gotta bring an emphasis on craftsmanship back into consumer consciousness.  

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

So I was looking for a storage unit and ended up at Lowes, pretty happy how things turned out, went from this...to this
Dope setup. Doesn't look like there's much room for expansion, unless the fridge is empty.

49ers Starter jacket, $30 via Ebay.
2601641b0fa31d50ef96fe6f9aa145a7861578ca_r.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture, couldn't hold my phone steady.

49ers Starter jacket, $30 via Ebay.
2601641b0fa31d50ef96fe6f9aa145a7861578ca_r.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture, couldn't hold my phone steady.

These past two pages have been nice! Liking that 3 pack back there on page 10! And I thought Tryce's shoe stack would be bigger than that, but nice set up!

These past two pages have been nice! Liking that 3 pack back there on page 10! And I thought Tryce's shoe stack would be bigger than that, but nice set up!

RL, how much did that set up run you? How long and wide is it (Pause X a trillion)?

RL, how much did that set up run you? How long and wide is it (Pause X a trillion)?

MANSLAYER/DENS/TRUNIVERSAL

Okay its 6.5 Ft High and about the same in width.. as far as expansion I have shoes in the back of the boxes as well, you just can't see it from that angle so I have some time before thinking of where else to put more shoes.  As for now only the Jordans (top row) are doubled  up front and back, so the other 2 rows are still available. What you see there is 125 boxes.  It was $170 at Lowes, completely made of metal, very strong, its probably for a garage or something but it did  the trick and I prefer metal as to wood. Thing is sturdy as hell, can hold up to 2000 pounds. Took about 30 minutes to put together, I was bsing around too and dark knight was on.

I don't even wanna think about expanding, this is a sickness, we all need to stop
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: I should add that my shoes are 10.5-12, so I'm sure shoe box size can help if you have smaller feet and its all on how you positiong the boxes to make them fit front and back, so instead of 5 fitting, 10 can actually fit with another 5 in back of it. I don't have a crazy amount of room to work with so this consumes enough space as is.

I also put every box I own on this thing, at the bottom right I have like 20 something pairs of RL,gucci,sperry etc so that boxes wouldnt have to go in my closet.

MANSLAYER/DENS/TRUNIVERSAL

Okay its 6.5 Ft High and about the same in width.. as far as expansion I have shoes in the back of the boxes as well, you just can't see it from that angle so I have some time before thinking of where else to put more shoes.  As for now only the Jordans (top row) are doubled  up front and back, so the other 2 rows are still available. What you see there is 125 boxes.  It was $170 at Lowes, completely made of metal, very strong, its probably for a garage or something but it did  the trick and I prefer metal as to wood. Thing is sturdy as hell, can hold up to 2000 pounds. Took about 30 minutes to put together, I was bsing around too and dark knight was on.

I don't even wanna think about expanding, this is a sickness, we all need to stop
30t6p3b.gif

Edit: I should add that my shoes are 10.5-12, so I'm sure shoe box size can help if you have smaller feet and its all on how you positiong the boxes to make them fit front and back, so instead of 5 fitting, 10 can actually fit with another 5 in back of it. I don't have a crazy amount of room to work with so this consumes enough space as is.

I also put every box I own on this thing, at the bottom right I have like 20 something pairs of RL,gucci,sperry etc so that boxes wouldnt have to go in my closet.

^ nice pick up, but i think after the 2nd pic we all know what you bought 
laugh.gif
no hate, just sayin

^ nice pick up, but i think after the 2nd pic we all know what you bought 
laugh.gif
no hate, just sayin

Back
Top Bottom