Official FEBRUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

moz-screenshot.png
He is talking about these http://www.google.com/img...amp;biw=1024&***=554 I seen them earlier while I was their.

Orlando Prime Outlets not Premium407-351-9400Elite socks high quarter 8-12 or 12-15$5 for mostWhite/blkWhite/purpWhite/carpBlack/whtBlue/whiteTeam USA white/blu w star logo about 12pairs leftRegular wht/blk/orangeClearance $1.97 white/purp Only for 12-15

Orlando Prime Outlets not Premium407-351-9400Elite socks high quarter 8-12 or 12-15$5 for mostWhite/blkWhite/purpWhite/carpBlack/whtBlue/whiteTeam USA white/blu w star logo about 12pairs leftRegular wht/blk/orangeClearance $1.97 white/purp Only for 12-15

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

thanks for the info, but USAs were all gone already when I called and so were the white/black/orange. The guy told me the only ones left are the high quarters but he said they're all $7.97

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

thanks for the info, but USAs were all gone already when I called and so were the white/black/orange. The guy told me the only ones left are the high quarters but he said they're all $7.97

Lincoln City, Oregon- "Pistons" AJ 1 PHAT Premier $31.97 call for sizes....

South Jordan Landing, Utah- white/silver Griffey GD2 $41.97 call for sizes....

Lincoln City, Oregon- "Pistons" AJ 1 PHAT Premier $31.97 call for sizes....

South Jordan Landing, Utah- white/silver Griffey GD2 $41.97 call for sizes....

Santa Fe, NM Update

Mens

Welcome Home Alpha 1 $27.97 FSR up to 12
Black/White Air Trainer 91 $19.97 FSR
Cool Grey Griffey II $26.97 sizes 8-11.5 no 10.5 or 11
Black/Red Air Max a Lot $31.97

Kids

White/Black/Purple Air Max CB 94 $21.97 sizes 5y-7y
Cool Grey Lebron 7 Post Season $14.97 Preschool sizes only

Santa Fe, NM Update

Mens

Welcome Home Alpha 1 $27.97 FSR up to 12
Black/White Air Trainer 91 $19.97 FSR
Cool Grey Griffey II $26.97 sizes 8-11.5 no 10.5 or 11
Black/Red Air Max a Lot $31.97

Kids

White/Black/Purple Air Max CB 94 $21.97 sizes 5y-7y
Cool Grey Lebron 7 Post Season $14.97 Preschool sizes only

So nikefind doesnt work too well? I chatted with a rep when pics of the of the Kobe big stage homes for $80 hit and she told me that there was none in the system. Then I look in the outlet thread and find the info from another member and call and get a pair. Im was hopign to keep checking it for if/when the aways but what good is it if they cant find them even though they were at the outlet already?

So nikefind doesnt work too well? I chatted with a rep when pics of the of the Kobe big stage homes for $80 hit and she told me that there was none in the system. Then I look in the outlet thread and find the info from another member and call and get a pair. Im was hopign to keep checking it for if/when the aways but what good is it if they cant find them even though they were at the outlet already?

Went to Potomac Mills in Woodbridge, only thing I picked up were some Del Sol Vs for 39.97. Seemed like they had a FSR.

Anyone see any Huarache Trainers anywhere?

Went to Potomac Mills in Woodbridge, only thing I picked up were some Del Sol Vs for 39.97. Seemed like they had a FSR.

Anyone see any Huarache Trainers anywhere?

If you go to a NikeStore, can they locate an item at another branch and have them ship to the store you're at? 

I'm in Cali and they have Bron 7 POP's in Florida and Georgia but none here.  Would like to use the 20% off coupon but only in store.

Any/all info would be appreciated.

P

If you go to a NikeStore, can they locate an item at another branch and have them ship to the store you're at? 

I'm in Cali and they have Bron 7 POP's in Florida and Georgia but none here.  Would like to use the 20% off coupon but only in store.

Any/all info would be appreciated.

P

No, they will not ship the shoes to your store. You'd have to order them over the phone yourself + pay shipping to your billing address, and in the vast majority of cases, they will not accept the coupon over the phone.

No, they will not ship the shoes to your store. You'd have to order them over the phone yourself + pay shipping to your billing address, and in the vast majority of cases, they will not accept the coupon over the phone.

Back
Top Bottom