Official FEBRUARY 2010 Outlet/Store/Website Update Thread Vol. 20% off Outlets 2/25-28 (Reply 726)

Originally Posted by denverairforce

don't know who will care, but there were some black/white/yellow zoom flight clubs at ross for $33 I believe.

zoom-flight-club-colorways-1.jpg

Yes, $32.99. Picked up a pair today. They must've just got 'em in cuz there was at least seven other pairs ranging from size 8-11.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

don't know who will care, but there were some black/white/yellow zoom flight clubs at ross for $33 I believe.

Yes, $32.99. Picked up a pair today. They must've just got 'em in cuz there was at least seven other pairs ranging from size 8-11.
which ross is this? and are these good for basketball?

Johnson Creek WI has Penny II (white/blue) scattered sizes from 9 up (maybe 30 pairs) for $59.99 and Garnett III's black/blue (1-2 pairs in most sizes left) $59.99 as well. Sorry if already posted haven't been on here lately didn't go back and look too far.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

which ross is this? and are these good for basketball?

It was a Ross here in Arizona, but most of the time Ross stores nationwide typically get the same inventory of shoes.

I've been wearing mine around the house the past 2 hours and they feel secure and sturdy.

Medford, Mn

Dunk SB Mid "Nitraid"- Many sizes 44.97 i believe
Goofy Boy Dunk SB- Scattered Sizes 24.97

Johnson Creek, Wi

Still has those penny's, pippen's

Also Air Max 360's Silver/Red 59.99
they had like 20 pairs of lebron vii more than a game but they all got scooped up, someone on NT??

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

UPTEMPOAIR got fsr of spacejams for 280.00 shipped 
not getting the spacejam, but I'm planning to buy some other shoes from them.   How are they, ordering from uptempoair.com?

CHICAGO heads...Snyx on Madison and Pulaski still has lots of coppers if you want to check them out. Cool peoples too, they look out for NT'ERS

Originally Posted by ppizzel

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

UPTEMPOAIR got fsr of spacejams for 280.00 shipped 
not getting the spacejam, but I'm planning to buy some other shoes from them.   How are they, ordering from uptempoair.com?

great and quick

That's what she said^^. Alpine outlet has the "wet floor" dunk high sbs. 49.99 colorway reminds me of wu tang

Allen, TX - Not worth the trip..... everything was overpriced compared to other outlets (JKidd's are still $69.99 for example). I was hoping to find some AM 2009s but no dice.

I'll hopefully be able to make it by the Grapevine, TX outlet tomorrow.

milpitas, ca (Great Mall)

All Black Griffey's - $79.99 FSR
Black/Red Hoop Structures - $ 59.99 FSR
Some Air Max 180 - $79.99 FSR
some CDP III/XX in youth sizes - $99

at Sheikhs, they have the black/silver 1/2 cents for $99.99 and the black/green 1/2 cent for $119.99 Also the Miami & All Black Pennys for $59.99

Thanks for the drop on the Humara. I am still looking for a size 11 in them for that price. The few outlets that I have called all have them for like $59.99 sales price. WHAT a JOKE! Does anybody know which outlet I can grab a 11 for the lows? PM me if so thanks!

My wife just called from Dawsonville, GA outlet and said that they have Green Bay mid dunk SB and Anchorman and Asparagus dunk lo SB for 59.99. Not sure of sizes tho. Still too steep for crappy lookin shoes.

woodbury commons update-
first time in forever since woodburry had anything decent

all blk griffeys $79 FSR
penny 2 blk/blue $109 8.5-10
hypermax wht/blue and wht/orange $69 FSR
AJF5 wht/sunset $39.97 9-12
AJF9 wht/carolina blue $39.97 9-12
60 + detroit $79 FSR
nike dunk low anchorman $49.99 FSR
nike dunk sb mid $49.99
nike dunk hi miss piggy $59.99 FSR

nuthin' good on the hash