OFFICIAL FEBRUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
[h1]Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner Full-Zip[/h1]
Black

Size Small and Larges (About 10 of each size)

$29.99

San Leandro Nike Clearance Store

There's a warriors game tonight. Don't bother calling. Its sold out unless you Already there.

Any deals or percent off on clothes or shoes at San leandro?

My dude Cy held me down 
nthat.gif

There's never anything at the Marshals close to where I live. :lol:

Went there last night and there was a size 15 Kobe 7. Also, found 2 of those jordan XI bred socks size M.

I dont know what you guys are talking about Price Matching wasnt always allowed but it did happen along with honoring the 30% off phone orders up until this thread blew up about a year ago. You could call any Outlet and they would have the 30% off on the voice recording when you call so you knew it before hand.

^^^i got my half shield for 30%off then called back a few days later and they price matched the 40%.

I know there is a fine line between the two especially since Marshall's Ross updates are in here but not explaining where they are from and stuff really helps no one and is considered a pickup post especially if the info is posted after the fact and the items are no longer available.

I know there is a fine line between the two especially since Marshall's Ross updates are in here but not explaining where they are from and stuff really helps no one and is considered a pickup post especially if the info is posted after the fact and the items are no longer available.
Ive posted where to get them last week and who to call....no need for the hostility

I dont see any problems with posting what I picked up from the outlets...
you answered your own question.

The problem is this is not a pick-up thread. If everyone just posted their personal steals all the time, this thread would be awful.

View media item 819464Marshall's in trussville Alabama had two pair of these left scooped one up also had 1 pair of lebron soldiers size 18, several team hyperdunk and also a pair of the kd v ice blues in a 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom