Official Fear Of God (FOG Mainline, Essentials, Collabs) Thread 2023

Jerry really should’ve chose New Balance. They have domestic production and the tech on the basketball side is catching up to adidas. Also have guys like Kawhi, Lavine, Dejounte, and others that are marketable.

Adidas has been moving too funny recently.

chilling. Blessup NT!

Attachments

• 20230328_162731.jpg
    20230328_162731.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 20230328_162619.jpg
    20230328_162619.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 441
The ash one was goin for $250 ish on stockx.

Careful with the velcro though, the bottom sticky part is stitched to the leather, but the top fuzzy part is just pressed on. I imagine itll loosen up from the suede leather after some wear.

They are kinda like a steroidized birks, with the wrap around leather design, making the legs look small when wearing these with shorts lol

Get your TTS birks size. You should be able to try birks locally, i assume?

Im 42 in cali, and 43 in these.

Yea, most of my Essentials have letters falling off. It’s very disappointing. On the other hand, i have 10yr old nike Tech fleece gear that still have full branding on them. Jerry definitely went cheap on the stamping smh

I don’t mind if I’m left with just a rubber patch on the crotch or back of the neck.. pretty sure the FOG line does this at 4x the retail price..

If anything , I’m cool with the left wrist branding and call it.

No, for sure; im ok with it. Given that these are “sweats” i don’t mind at all. Just annoying when half of it is falling off and walking around with fe of g d es e ti ls branding on my leg

No, for sure; im ok with it. Given that these are “sweats” i don’t mind at all. Just annoying when half of it is falling off and walking around with fe of g d es e ti ls branding on my leg

At that point man, just start removing it haha .

I haven’t reached that point yet on my own threads . But will be doing so to my sons crewneck soon.

Also the coaches jacket is kinda weak… regret buying it.

You guys think essentials popularity will fade away like anti social socialcclub hype in 2016? Or will it be a classic staple for years to come

You guys think essentials popularity will fade away like anti social socialcclub hype in 2016? Or will it be a classic staple for years to come

Idk about “classic staple” but stuff like this will be around a while, and by stuff I mean minimal branding (kinda lol) basics. Its became too mainstream to not have some longevity to it, if I need a basic black/cream/whatever hoodie Essentials is always gonna be on the list.

ASSC is a bad comparison as those were never basics, and the brand was all about branding.

Nah anti gildan gildanclub was terrible quality screen printed on $5 michael's gildan tees. At least Essentials is good quality.

man that has to be the most expensive birken sandal to date its basically has the same sole like all the others birkens

but asking double smh birkens average 150

europeans love birkens i would be suprised if they buy those because my local store still has plenty in stock

and birks run big i wouldnt go tts i have a few

Idk about “classic staple” but stuff like this will be around a while, and by stuff I mean minimal branding (kinda lol) basics. Its became too mainstream to not have some longevity to it, if I need a basic black/cream/whatever hoodie Essentials is always gonna be on the list.

ASSC is a bad comparison as those were never basics, and the brand was all about branding.

Don’t you think uniqlo is somewhat on par in terms of quality to essentials? If I’m looking for basic stuff, I usually go for uniqlo.

Yeah ASSc is not really a good comparison. But i dunno any other similar brand.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom