Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

man, i think Wale bout to get Ja Rule'd by Trel for real...he got too many ppl coming at his neck from the city, about him not being from the city...

Yeah I mean Wale isn't built for beef IMO....

and I never understood why he rep DC harder than MD....

When he lived in MD... I mean why not just rep the whole DMV...

I think he would have got more respect that way....

Don't get it twisted I mess with the dude music...

But he a lil sensitive....

and I dont think he can brush if off like his boss did 50....

plus this is "deeper than rap"...

Yeah I mean Wale isn't built for beef IMO....

and I never understood why he rep DC harder than MD....

When he lived in MD... I mean why not just rep the whole DMV...

I think he would have got more respect that way....

Don't get it twisted I mess with the dude music...

But he a lil sensitive....

and I dont think he can brush if off like his boss did 50....

plus this is "deeper than rap"...

It's not just trel its Roc Mikey also from ucb beefing with wale. Past week I spoke to a bunch of cats the helped Wale and was there from day 1, Nobody is messing with him..he did them dirty.

Look how they dropped Fat Trel, you think Wale ain't know. C'mon.  

Realninja's don't mess with him out here...only the kiddies that know no better.

If this dude used to get beat up by girls you think he gonna want it with fat trel?

It's not just trel its Roc Mikey also from ucb beefing with wale. Past week I spoke to a bunch of cats the helped Wale and was there from day 1, Nobody is messing with him..he did them dirty.

Look how they dropped Fat Trel, you think Wale ain't know. C'mon.  

Realninja's don't mess with him out here...only the kiddies that know no better.

If this dude used to get beat up by girls you think he gonna want it with fat trel?

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

^^^ Man I feel like he could have done better with that video....

As much as he talks about the city and PG in the song this should have been one of them joints he shot a hood video for IMO.....

Still one of my Fav joints off the tape tho...

And I'm sure the fool acted a fool in MIA...
yeah song is dope, I think they should of got 1st impression to do it.  needed that look...

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

^^^ Man I feel like he could have done better with that video....

As much as he talks about the city and PG in the song this should have been one of them joints he shot a hood video for IMO.....

Still one of my Fav joints off the tape tho...

And I'm sure the fool acted a fool in MIA...
yeah song is dope, I think they should of got 1st impression to do it.  needed that look...

What ever happened to his Racks freestyle? I heard it once on the radio. And he don't reply when I ask him about it on twitter
laugh.gif

What ever happened to his Racks freestyle? I heard it once on the radio. And he don't reply when I ask him about it on twitter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dimez81

I already know....

I was at the tatt shop talkin to this old head youngin thats close to Roc Mikey and all them... this was like a few months ago....

Trel too... she was sayin the same stuff bout wale...talkin bout he carried everybody...

but we all know dude not built for the beef...

Edit....

come to think about it now.... Could be part of the reason he not with BOA anymore...

I knew that stuff was deeper than what they said was goin on...

Originally Posted by dimez81

I already know....

I was at the tatt shop talkin to this old head youngin thats close to Roc Mikey and all them... this was like a few months ago....

Trel too... she was sayin the same stuff bout wale...talkin bout he carried everybody...

but we all know dude not built for the beef...

Edit....

come to think about it now.... Could be part of the reason he not with BOA anymore...

I knew that stuff was deeper than what they said was goin on...

Originally Posted by rhester

........gossip gossip n' just stop it

eyes.gif

I know thats your man G ..

But you did read the exchange? ..

Wale has a history of running his damn mouth like he bout that ..

Talkin wild reckless

Who knows what reckless %%#% he said to Trel  thru text..

Trel who is clearly a street $@*@$ ( bunch of my DC homies can vouch for 100% )

All that %%#% comin back to bite that man in the #** 
laugh.gif

We'll see tho ..

Originally Posted by rhester

........gossip gossip n' just stop it

eyes.gif

I know thats your man G ..

But you did read the exchange? ..

Wale has a history of running his damn mouth like he bout that ..

Talkin wild reckless

Who knows what reckless %%#% he said to Trel  thru text..

Trel who is clearly a street $@*@$ ( bunch of my DC homies can vouch for 100% )

All that %%#% comin back to bite that man in the #** 
laugh.gif

We'll see tho ..

Back
Top Bottom