Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

Originally Posted by rhester

DJ is wack...
This joint sound mad rough compared to No Secrets...
I agree with this though. I liked way more songs of No Secrets than April Foolz. Maybe I have to give it more listens.

I do agree with that. It definitely doesn't have that "polish". The Intro, Ball Game, and My Silencer are my %!!% tho. �
Various_ArtistsFat_Trel_JR_Writer_Slutty_Boyz-front-large.jpg

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Provided by DatPiff.com

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I do agree with that. It definitely doesn't have that "polish". The Intro, Ball Game, and My Silencer are my %!!% tho. �

ball game is pure trash.  He should've left them whack %!# slutty boyz off the tape.
There is only like 5 songs i really like on the joint, the DJ was extra gay, this joint sounded mad rough with no direction. No Secrets was 40x better. His lyrics are still disrespectful and somewhat disturbing tho lol, so it will get some play from me.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

ball game is pure trash.  He should've left them whack %!# slutty boyz off the tape.
There is only like 5 songs i really like on the joint, the DJ was extra gay, this joint sounded mad rough with no direction. No Secrets was 40x better. His lyrics are still disrespectful and somewhat disturbing tho lol, so it will get some play from me.

I gave it one listen last night on a lil roadtrip it was cool, im liking no secrets better.

With these comparisons to Beans, and listenin' to Angel, i remember when a _ on here said, Beans sound grimey even on his R&B/love joints. So does this $*#!+.
laugh.gif

I gave it one listen last night on a lil roadtrip it was cool, im liking no secrets better.

With these comparisons to Beans, and listenin' to Angel, i remember when a _ on here said, Beans sound grimey even on his R&B/love joints. So does this $*#!+.
laugh.gif

The DJ and the constant restarting the song #%# kills the flow of the tape. Still flames tho

The DJ and the constant restarting the song #%# kills the flow of the tape. Still flames tho

Yeah No Secrets is definitely better...he was just SPITTING on there this has a lot more Waka/run of the mill southern tape !!$# on here
I like the extra ignorant songs though so its cool...i also agree with the sounding rough part

Yeah No Secrets is definitely better...he was just SPITTING on there this has a lot more Waka/run of the mill southern tape !!$# on here
I like the extra ignorant songs though so its cool...i also agree with the sounding rough part

Back
Top Bottom