Official Fat Trel Thread Vol. April Fools Mixtape is out - DL inside

So No Secrets and Youngest Runnin Da City Vol 1are his only two mixtapes with April fools being #3?

So No Secrets and Youngest Runnin Da City Vol 1are his only two mixtapes with April fools being #3?

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I'm ready...

Need this $#!^ for the weekend...
Yup.  I woke up this morning, checked my bank account, made sure the young boy got paid, and proceeded to datpiff and the mixtape wasnt there....When will it be up? anybody know?

I'm ready...

Yup.  I woke up this morning, checked my bank account, made sure the young boy got paid, and proceeded to datpiff and the mixtape wasnt there....When will it be up? anybody know?

Originally Posted by IamMD

I'm ready...

laugh.gif
 The first thing I did when I walked in the office was went to datpiff...

Didn't bring up any email... no work programs... Just datpiff... only to be dissappointed....

hopefully it drops soon...

I'm ready...

laugh.gif

Didn't bring up any email... no work programs... Just datpiff... only to be dissappointed....

I'm ready...

laugh.gif

Same here.
Something told me though there was no way he was droppin it this early! 
laugh.gif

I'm ready...

laugh.gif

Same here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

He has a studio album called Noska Muzik. His first project ever.

^^ I know right... I was hopin he released that joint at midnight or somethin...
laugh.gif

As soon as one of yall find it let me know...

Originally Posted by LB510

He has a studio album called Noska Muzik. His first project ever.

^^ I know right... I was hopin he released that joint at midnight or somethin...
laugh.gif

As soon as one of yall find it let me know...

Originally Posted by novaflight

laugh.gif

Same here.
laugh.gif

lol that bamma be up this early though.  If you follow him on twitter, you see him PLAYING UNO OR GETTIN READY TO GO TO TYSONS TO COP A/X. lol..son be lunchin  

laugh.gif

Same here.
laugh.gif

lol that bamma be up this early though.  If you follow him on twitter, you see him PLAYING UNO OR GETTIN READY TO GO TO TYSONS TO COP A/X. lol..son be lunchin  

laugh.gif

Same here.
laugh.gif

Thats cuz he be rollin like $#!^....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Same here.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Same here.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

^ ALL WYLD! lol

Same here.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

^ ALL WYLD! lol

Back
Top Bottom