Official Fantasy Basketball Thread

I need help on decision with a trade. I'm in a yahoo head to head 14 team league. Im trading: Chris Paul and Nicolas Batum For: Jokim Noah and Rajon RondoWe have pretty standard stats (fg%, ft%, 3pm, pts, reb, asst, blks, stl, TO) Let me know what you think.

Originally Posted by bballah3

I need help on decision with a trade. I'm in a yahoo head to head 14 team league. Im trading: Chris Paul and Nicolas Batum For: Jokim Noah and Rajon RondoWe have pretty standard stats (fg%, ft%, 3pm, pts, reb, asst, blks, stl, TO) Let me know what you think.
I think you are getting a hell of a deal. Especially if you need help with Rebs/stls/blocks and can take a hit in FT%/3s and possibly scoring.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

h2h points league, got offered this trade:
I give Dwayne Wade and Tolliver.

I get Mo Williams and Troy Murphy.

I'm wanting to get rid of Wade because I don't know if he really is option number one in Miami.  I'm also wondering how productive Williams will be and and how Murphy will be with his new team.

i hope you didn't do this trade. even if wade isn't option 1 in miami, it's still dwade. in my opinion he's really the only fantasy relevent guy in the trade. mo's hurt and cleveland's not even really playing jamison right now going with their younger guys instead. Murphy's injury prone and in a new situation, tolliver's in minnisota taking k love's minutes. no way they let rambis get away with that for much longer....right?

Originally Posted by BangDak

Its too early to give up on Haywood; this chandler and haywood battle's going to go on all year long imo. whoever plays better is going to get the starting gig imo.

And i wouldnt pick up Gibson, but thats just me.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 dropped Haywood for Gibson last night.. can you elaborate why you wouldn't pick up Gibson?

Gibson was doing well while Mo is out but he is coming back in their next game iirc.

Personally I see Chandler winning out that battle, but Haywood will ALWAYS get minutes.

It's just about having a fresh body off the bench, that is what Haywood will be. Chandler works so much better in our offense though, so I definitely see him being used more.

Anyone want to make one more league?
nerd.gif

I want to pick up Wilson Chandler. Any advice on who I should drop? H2H League..

ju7sl5.png

I picked up linas kleiza with the last pick of the draft (12 man H2H) and he's been a pleasant surprise. Puts up a decent points for a guy that deep on the roster, and if he could grab a few more rebounds a game he can get better. He's owned in only 44% of leagues on ESPN. Check him out.

2011 SEASON TOTALS
MIN 3PM REB AST STL BLK PTS
27.5 1.5 5.0 2.0 0.5 0.0 16.0

Is this a pretty good sleeper pick or no?

edit: I'll post my team.

Andre Miller
Caron Butler
Linas Klieza
Blake Griffin
Amar'e Stoudemire
Wilson Chandler
Paul Milsap
Devin Harris
Andre Iguodala
John Salmons
Danny Granger.

dropped barbosa for landry fields, good move?

I do not like how he is playing with an injured wrist that will need surgery. Kind of like KMart last year except he fractured a bone which made me drop him. I hope Landry holds onto to the job.

I'm thinking about my proposing this trade to my homie.

I give:
Granger
David West

I get:
Lamar
Rudy Gay/Stephen Jackson
Jamal Crawford/Eric Gordon/J.R. Smith

should I do it? Rudy's numbers are kind of inflated with zbo out of the lineup, but I think he can keep it up and same with Lamar's numbers but bynum is bynum and he'll never be healthy.

^ do it. i doubt that he'll approve of it though, but that is definitely worth the risk.

Reggie Evans is killing the boards man. I just added him to boost that category for me and he snagged 19 rebounds for me last night.

Lucked out tonight.
Got a 7 players to 2 players advantage against my opponent tonight because of the cancelled game at MGS.
My opponent has Felton, Chandler, Fields and Nelson missing the game tonight.
Wilson Chandlers been beasting off the bench so it's good since Reggie Evans killed me on boards last night.
I mean seriously, 10 OReb & 9 DReb? I had 5 players playign last night compared to his two and I am losing those categories because of Evans.
But it should be a pretty easy win stat-wise this week, especially if NY game gets cancelled on Friday as well.

Also dropped Rasual Butler and picked up JOneal, how long do you think he can stay healthy since I need a center badly?
My league has cleaned up the centers, from Haslem to Ilgauskas to McRoberts.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

John Wall is two steals away from a triple dub.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and if I he had 2 more TO's it would have been a quadruple-double. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom