OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

After being down basically 6-3 all week thanks to Dwade's b****a*** and Pekovic being hurt, I'm now up 5-4. I have one more player add I can make and I'm looking at Jermaine O'neal against the knicks tomorrow. The guy I'm playing has 7 guys against my 5 but his are mostly guards.

My team shot 60% from the field tonight :pimp: to take over FG% and Blake getting injured hurt his team as well. If I pull this off, this will be greatest comeback of all the years I've been playing fantasy basketball.

Heres our matchup: My team is CP3 is back

View media item 887895

Last edited:
I'm in a tight one...currently up 7-6. Stupid grandpa wade not playing hurts. Never drafting dude again smh. We both got 8 players playing tomorrow but I might drop beal for another player so I can try to win the FTM category
View media item 887931

What happens if you end up in a playoff tie and you were also tied 1-1 with your opponent in the regular season. What happens then? That's how it might come down to later on tonight.

^^^I was just looking at that on yahoo lol

Playoff tiebreaker rules for Fantasy Sports

If a Fantasy Basketball, Baseball, or Hockey playoff game ends in a tie, the deadlock is broken (and a winner is declared) based on:

Head-to-Head (best win-loss-tie percentage in regular season games between the teams)
Overall playoff seed (highest seed wins)

Head-to-Head (standard) League winning percentage

In leagues using standard Head-to-Head scoring (all Public and Pro Leagues), winning percentage is based on each team's stat category wins and losses, not overall matchup wins and losses.

For example, let's say that the 2 teams matched up against each other 3 times during the regular season.
Matchup Winner Final Score
1st Matchup Batum Shakalaka 9-3-1
2nd Matchup Hold the O.J. Mayo 6-4-3
3rd Matchup Batum Shakalaka 7-5-1

Batum Shakalaka won 20 total stat categories (9+4+7), Hold the O.J. Mayo won 14 total stat categories (3+6+5), and the teams tied 5 times (each worth 0.5 per team).

Since Batum Shakalaka won/tied a higher percentage (.577) of the stat categories in the matchups (20 wins + 2.5 for ties = 22.5 / 39 total), they'd win the tiebreaker.

Draymond, Speightd or O'neal? I got one add left and I need to make it count to possibly hold onto winning this title.

Draymond, Speightd or O'neal? I got one add left and I need to make it count to possibly hold onto winning this title.

I used my last add on Draymond last night. I was hoping for more steals and some blocks with potential 3 pt here and there and decent rebounds. Depends what you need tho

Just won the championship in my money league!!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Thank You Henry Sims for this week and Trevor Ariza for the entire season when I picked him up first day of the season :pimp:

Team I drafted:
View media item 889485
Team I won with:
View media item 889486

Dropped Dwade and Pekovic just this week so I can max out the most games I could cause that is what my opponent was doing. Dalembert and Jermaine were picked up for Foye and Dwade yesterday and today.

Thanks for all the help and advice from everyone in this thread. I'll see ya'll next year and good luck to everyone who is still gunning for a title.

Last edited:
glad you won bro
pimp.gif

going to the finals in 2 out of 3 of my money leagues. got destroyed in 1 league by 3rd seed (i was 2nd). one more week fellas

So I've able to make it to both my Championship games in both my yahoo Pro Leagues. Gotta make those right waiver adds this week. wish me luck

Going to the ships.

I was second to last (11th spot), snuck into playoffs as 8th, upset first, upset 4th and I'm in the championships against 7th seed (who also had his fair share of upsets).

His team is better than mine, I wouldn't be mad getting second :\, but it'd be nice with first.

I need FG% badly and 3s are a lower priority

I was 
mean.gif
 at myself by sitting Nick Young last night since he actually shot well for once and had several 3s

Do I make the same move tonight?

fg is very hard to predict. if you need 3s you should add marco since hes playing tomorrow. there arent many teams playing tomorrow so you wont have much to choose from

fg is very hard to predict. if you need 3s you should add marco since hes playing tomorrow. there arent many teams playing tomorrow so you wont have much to choose from
It was actually for tonight, but it ended up working out 
laugh.gif

I started Swaggy P who shot a low percentage but hit 4 threes and my team stepped up so my team shot 50% today

How long y'all think Dwight is gonna be sidelined for? Managed to pick him up off the FA wire

Hey for you guys that are out of the playoffs check out: FD they're having their fantasy basketball championship tomorrow 4/4 with a 120K top prize up for grabs that starts @ 7:00PM EST. I've been grinding on it all season and have come up on a few tourneys. I thought I'd share it with those of you that are out of the playoffs or just want a little bit more fantasy basketball action.

Last edited:
it was a close race going into the 6:00pm games.

i was down 4-5 by only 1 rebound, but i was only up .001% in FG%. i had 3 players (hayward, draymond green, markief morris) while my opponent had harrison barnes.

took the gamble and decided to only play markief morris betting that he would grab 2 rebounds more than harrison barnes and shoot the better field goal percentage.

ultimately, the gamble failed and i lost by 2 rebounds (draymond was on my bench with a good shooting % and 4 rebounds).

just lost my chance at 3peating :smh:

Back
Top Bottom