OFFICIAL FANTASY BASKETBALL 2013-2014 Season

I'm in a 12 man league. Is dropping either Felton or Lou Williams worth picking up Splitter for? If so, who should I drop?

I have George Hill too, and he's a bum.
Insight?
nerd.gif
all 3 of those players are on and off. if you need a big then pick up splitter. if you dont then stick with the guards

Quikc question:

12-team Standard league

Who is the best player moving forward, fantasy-wise?

Harrison Barnes

Or

Tobias Harris?

Thanks for the replies

Last edited:
Quikc question:

12-team Standard league

Who is the best player moving forward, fantasy-wise?

Harrison Barnes

Or

Tobias Harris?

Thanks for the replies
at this point it is barnes. he has been doing well this whole week when in the starting line up. curry and iggy are out and he will be called upon even more to make plays. harris is set to come back soon but we won't know what kind of production he will give until he gets in at least 3-5 games

^^Thanks for the reply

I agree H Barnes has been ballin, as of late. But will his numbers drop drastically once Curry n Iggy come back?

I feel that Tobias Harris is be a mainstay in Orlando's starting unit once he comes back and considering that he plays on the weaker team with less options, he will be counted on more in the longhaul. Maybe I'm reaching but that's my thought process. Matter of fact, I just convinced myself that I want to take the flyer on Harris.

I'm in a 12 man league. Is dropping either Felton or Lou Williams worth picking up Splitter for? If so, who should I drop?

I have George Hill too, and he's a bum.
Insight? :nerd:

all 3 of those players are on and off. if you need a big then pick up splitter. if you dont then stick with the guards
At this point, I'm gonna sacrifice winning assists (which none of those PGs excel at. The last few weeks, I've been losing in FG% and rebounds (because of Al Jefferson smh).

^^Thanks for the reply

I agree H Barnes has been ballin, as of late. But will his numbers drop drastically once Curry n Iggy come back?

I feel that Tobias Harris is be a mainstay in Orlando's starting unit once he comes back and considering that he plays on the weaker team with less options, he will be counted on more in the longhaul. Maybe I'm reaching but that's my thought process. Matter of fact, I just convinced myself that I want to take the flyer on Harris.
you can definitely pick up harris but you have to be patient with him

for harris owners(like myself), glen davis is making his debut tonight and if he plays well we might see a reduction in harris' production when he returns. just a FYI

How many minutes do you guys think Tobias will get? With Davis, Harkless, and Nicholson all there?

nicholson seems like an afterthought for the team. he will be the least valuable. harkless will be their starting sf and harris should be their starting pf as long as davis does not explode in the games he plays from now until harris' return. i would expect harris to start off with 18-20 min then transition into a 30+ min guy by the end of the month if he returns within the next week

yes...i would only hold onto rose if its a super super deep league (16 teams). he is getting surgery and will be out a while.

My team shot above 50% for the first time today :lol:

John Wall Was - PG
Lance Stephenson Ind - SG
Michael Carter-Williams Phi - PG
Gordon Hayward Uta - SG,SF
Paul Millsap Atl - PF
Terrence Jones Hou - SF,PF
Anthony Davis NO - PF,C
Chris Paul LAC - PG
J.J. Redick LAC - SG
Thaddeus Young Phi - SF,PF
Evan Turner Phi - SG,SF
Derrick Favors Uta - PF,C

I think I'll stick with this team for a while, but I do feel like I should pick up another C while dropping a SF.

Last edited:
My team shot above 50% for the first time today
laugh.gif

John Wall Was - PG
Lance Stephenson Ind - SG
Michael Carter-Williams Phi - PG
Gordon Hayward Uta - SG,SF
Paul Millsap Atl - PF
Terrence Jones Hou - SF,PF
Anthony Davis NO - PF,C
Chris Paul LAC - PG
J.J. Redick LAC - SG
Thaddeus Young Phi - SF,PF
Evan Turner Phi - SG,SF
Derrick Favors Uta - PF,C

I think I'll stick with this team for a while, but I do feel like I should pick up another C while dropping a SF.
you're fine with C's. davis and favors do more than enough in the position. you have great rebounders like thad/turner/hayward who rebound for you in the forward and guard positions. drop stephenson if you are looking to drop someone though

That's true. I just dropped Plumlee for Jones. It's just some nights Favors + Davis don't play (like tonight).

I'll hold on to Stephenson because he does a bit of everything.

Wall tonight :pimp:. Could've done without the 7 TO, but back to back games scoring 30+ on 50+% shooting. I like it.

Last edited:
Should I pick up Kosta Koufos or Glen Davis? I have Tobias Harris, Roy Hibbert, Josh Smith, Chris Bosh, Ryan Anderson, and Nene on my team as well if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom