Official Fallout 4 Thread - Release - 11.10.15

Damn, I need those socks.:lol:

She's a keeper.:pimp:
Lmao, I forgot I even told her I wanted the fallout socks after I saw the gold edition joints.

Word she bought me these and the Chrome for the New Year [emoji]128546[/emoji]

If she got me a Quantum I would've shed tears like Will Smith when his father left him and he asked Uncle Phil why [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Man, if my girl gave me Quantum I'd give her a ring.
laugh.gif

Do any of yall use power suits? I barely use it. Would I need it for Glowing Sea? If so I'll unlock the perk to upgrade it and hook it up. Or can I use it with no upgrades and it helps prevent rada on its own?

I use the X01 sometimes. And you don't really HAVE to but it's probably recommended.

Yes, the base power armor will protect you against radiation. I suggest taking it to the glowing sea because there's areas where the radiation is off the charts. You'll run into some deathclaws and scorpions out there. I picked up the X-01 power armor before i went to the glowing sea, really helped out. I was lvl 30 with a maxed out shotty tho so i didn't have too much trouble getting through the glowing sea.

Do any of yall use power suits? I barely use it. Would I need it for Glowing Sea? If so I'll unlock the perk to upgrade it and hook it up. Or can I use it with no upgrades and it helps prevent rada on its own?
I always use one,I like the protection and extra carry weight,also the jet pack makes things easier.

No i do not use a power suit. Makes the game super easy and boring. And you can't really sneak with it and pull of some really satisfying moves.
The ballistic weave is also pretty over powered.

Last edited:
just found out about this thread. i always use my power suit. always. i have like ~200 cores lol. and my companion always uses a suit as well. i dont have much strength so for the weapons i carry i need the suit. extra protection doesn't hurt either. im in the x01 and my companion is in a decked out t60 with like 2 x01 parts. but you guys are saying, even with my stealth maxed out the suit is the reason why i still get somewhat detected? so if i abandon the suit, ill be able to pull of stealth takedowns or something?

I never use the Suits

I have 10 at Sanctuary just as displays
i have HELLA suits on display lmao. the big rec center thing i built in front of sanctuary is lined with them on the 2nd floor like a trophy case. then my personal house has them standing over the entry way. theyre also random scattered around the main house in sanctuary lmao.

has anyone else in here ran into the castle bug where the guy who operates the radio refuses to do so? and that ronnie shaw in castle won't sell anything anymore?

Make sure that the radio station has enough power. Same thing happened to me and it was because I used one of the radio generators to power up a laser gun as well as the station

Make sure that the radio station has enough power. Same thing happened to me and it was because I used one of the radio generators to power up a laser gun as well as the station
i have like 200 power throughout the castle. its a known bug. theyre both known bugs actually but bethesda is ignoring them of course. but because of it, i literally CANT side with the minutemen, can't buy any supplies from ronnie, the radio station doesn't work, and artillery strikes don't work.

LOVE this game... But it drastically needs a map marker gimmick... I came across a couple power armers locked behind gates I couldn't open early on... And no clue where now :smh: :lol:...

LOVE this game... But it drastically needs a map marker gimmick... I came across a couple power armers locked behind gates I couldn't open early on... And no clue where now :smh: :lol:...
If they were behind gates they were more than likely at military checkpoints which aren't marked on the map :lol: except for South Boston I think

Back
Top Bottom