Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

I also have the M65 in black and heather grey peacoat from w+h....love their jackets. Pics later. Thanks sir.

I also have the M65 in black and heather grey peacoat from w+h....love their jackets. Pics later. Thanks sir.

Im looking to get one of these...

varsityRED.jpg

varsity.jpg

I havent worn this jacket in over 5 years...

281hob5.jpg

255rmmc.jpg

I got this one off a trade and I dont plan to wear it.
I did have the red version but I sold it a few years back.

w6z3na.jpg

2mxlb8i.jpg

Im looking to get one of these...

varsityRED.jpg

varsity.jpg

I havent worn this jacket in over 5 years...

281hob5.jpg

255rmmc.jpg

I got this one off a trade and I dont plan to wear it.
I did have the red version but I sold it a few years back.

w6z3na.jpg

2mxlb8i.jpg

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

I'm about to order the North Face lower east hoodie but not sure what size to get. I'm 5'6 140 and I like my clothes to fit just a little loose. Should I go with a medium or small?
When you get it post pics b/c I'm the same size/weight

Originally Posted by biggieeb0y

I'm about to order the North Face lower east hoodie but not sure what size to get. I'm 5'6 140 and I like my clothes to fit just a little loose. Should I go with a medium or small?
When you get it post pics b/c I'm the same size/weight

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

How does Spiewak fit anyways?~

Tru 2 sz, got a peacoat from them last yr, thinkin abt gettin anotha coat, they make rly good quality jackets

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

How does Spiewak fit anyways?~

Tru 2 sz, got a peacoat from them last yr, thinkin abt gettin anotha coat, they make rly good quality jackets

30t6p3b.gif
Was going to get that W+H Jacket on sale last year, went to my friends store to buy it and as I was about to ask for it another friend who came in the shop after me asked a few minutes earlier. I didn't even try to argue but it was very frustrating
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Was going to get that W+H Jacket on sale last year, went to my friends store to buy it and as I was about to ask for it another friend who came in the shop after me asked a few minutes earlier. I didn't even try to argue but it was very frustrating
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

wh1ul.jpg

Broke this out today...gonna start my fall/winter rotation now that it's getting mad chilly out...show ya'll the rest as I break 'em out.

W+H Melton Wool Varsity from last season...

I hate you.... 
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by soulize dp

wh1ul.jpg

Broke this out today...gonna start my fall/winter rotation now that it's getting mad chilly out...show ya'll the rest as I break 'em out.

W+H Melton Wool Varsity from last season...

I hate you.... 
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
How good of a friend was he 
laugh.gif

Did you try other spots? I think I know about the place your talking about and they didnt have my size so i went to another place and they even had it for a better price.
if someone still wants it a week back I did find a site that has the navy/brown in a med and large but its at $670

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
How good of a friend was he 
laugh.gif

Did you try other spots? I think I know about the place your talking about and they didnt have my size so i went to another place and they even had it for a better price.
if someone still wants it a week back I did find a site that has the navy/brown in a med and large but its at $670

I was fiendin for that W+H varsity last year too, until RFX told me the price and that it wasn't available in the US
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom