Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by Pitman13

tumblr_l7n618Iqda1qcnm4eo1_500.jpg

W+H easily put out the best varsity jacket in recent years.

smh.gif
Still salty I didn't cop the blue/brown one. *slaps forehead*
Where can I cop one?!
All gone, that was from fall/winter 2009. I love mine and I can't wait for it to get colder again so I could start wearing it.
you really walkin around with your hands in your pockets like that???
Got that w+h last year in all black. Only reason I'm looking forward to the weather getting a little colder.

Also picked up the new supreme varsity a couple weeks back....
J4_navy_1283445160.jpg
J4_navy_back_1283445369.jpg

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

That's a nice jacket for work Mon-Fri.  I may have to go and check it out this week.  Last day of Summer in the Chi and Fall is coming
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Comes in four different colors and was about 43 with tax.

That's a nice jacket for work Mon-Fri.  I may have to go and check it out this week.  Last day of Summer in the Chi and Fall is coming
pimp.gif

ppl r so funny on here. talking down on dudes coping stuff from sears. cmon. prob the same dudes who thinks they doing it just cuz they got a lv/gucci belt
eyes.gif

i would cop that jacket. for the price it works. i live in miami sooooo i dont rly need it.
last yr i was livin in texas and i copped a bubble jacket for like $30 @ rue 21, its like a forever 21/h&m type store, it had flannel linning, for the weather i was in, it worked.
i got expensive clothe and stuff i paid close to nothing. its how its put together what counts (IMO).
at the same time i understand dressing to your weather conditions, if youre gonna be up north in freezing weather, that tiny thin jacket wont cut it.

ppl r so funny on here. talking down on dudes coping stuff from sears. cmon. prob the same dudes who thinks they doing it just cuz they got a lv/gucci belt
eyes.gif

i would cop that jacket. for the price it works. i live in miami sooooo i dont rly need it.
last yr i was livin in texas and i copped a bubble jacket for like $30 @ rue 21, its like a forever 21/h&m type store, it had flannel linning, for the weather i was in, it worked.
i got expensive clothe and stuff i paid close to nothing. its how its put together what counts (IMO).
at the same time i understand dressing to your weather conditions, if youre gonna be up north in freezing weather, that tiny thin jacket wont cut it.

you sound like a high school kid making fun of someone for not buying an expensive jacket.  just because something is lower-priced, doesn't mean it's bad quality.

you sound like a high school kid making fun of someone for not buying an expensive jacket.  just because something is lower-priced, doesn't mean it's bad quality.

Back
Top Bottom