Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by IamMD

I wonder why Ninjahood was never featured on Vh1's "I love the 90s." I've never known anybody that just can't let something go.
Does he really think he gets fly?
1. 99.999999% of da crap we worship on this website is spawned from da 80-90's

2. to think i ain't fly is bein a hata
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

I wonder why Ninjahood was never featured on Vh1's "I love the 90s." I've never known anybody that just can't let something go.
Does he really think he gets fly?
1. 99.999999% of da crap we worship on this website is spawned from da 80-90's

2. to think i ain't fly is bein a hata
pimp.gif

^Cosign. The NSW black jacket is also sleek. I don't think I'd want to pull off red leather sleeves
laugh.gif

EDIT: Not cosigning Ninja
laugh.gif

^Cosign. The NSW black jacket is also sleek. I don't think I'd want to pull off red leather sleeves
laugh.gif

EDIT: Not cosigning Ninja
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ The leathers you posted in the DB thread are also dope.
Yah, pretty affordable too. If I didn't have something coming in soon I might have pulled the trigger on 1-2 jackets easily.

Yah, pretty affordable too. If I didn't have something coming in soon I might have pulled the trigger on 1-2 jackets easily.

uhuh...look at those varsity jackets...it reeks of 80's-90's...flipped and bounced for 2010 but still very 80's-90's.

da kiddies these days have a short memory

uhuh...look at those varsity jackets...it reeks of 80's-90's...flipped and bounced for 2010 but still very 80's-90's.

Originally Posted by RFX45

What you got coming in?
laugh.gif

What you got coming in?
laugh.gif

What you got coming in?
laugh.gif
Nothing major, just something for the fall/winter.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Coming from outside U.S. though so I have a feeling it'll get stuck in customs as usual.

What you got coming in?
laugh.gif
Nothing major, just something for the fall/winter.
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

Coming from outside U.S. though so I have a feeling it'll get stuck in customs as usual.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Dude you are only 5 years older than me. STHU. Talking about the 80's like you were scaring old white women back then. The 80's and its fashion are a blemish on human existence. I thought this was a widely held sentiment.

Certain styles have been around forever. Styles endure time.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Dude you are only 5 years older than me. STHU. Talking about the 80's like you were scaring old white women back then. The 80's and its fashion are a blemish on human existence. I thought this was a widely held sentiment.

Certain styles have been around forever. Styles endure time.

Originally Posted by big mike 13

^^ToJ?
Nah, although I might pull the trigger on one since I can't find a brown leather jacket I want and ToJ is planning on raising their prices soon.

Originally Posted by big mike 13

^^ToJ?
Nah, although I might pull the trigger on one since I can't find a brown leather jacket I want and ToJ is planning on raising their prices soon.

lol word to mommy ninjahood got yall in the palm of his hands, he know what he's doin

only on NT does a jacket thread become comedy though

lol word to mommy ninjahood got yall in the palm of his hands, he know what he's doin

only on NT does a jacket thread become comedy though

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by Pitman13

tumblr_l7n618Iqda1qcnm4eo1_500.jpg

W+H easily put out the best varsity jacket in recent years.

smh.gif
Still salty I didn't cop the blue/brown one. *slaps forehead*
Where can I cop one?!
All gone, that was from fall/winter 2009. I love mine and I can't wait for it to get colder again so I could start wearing it.

As an alternative, Vince's varsity looks pretty nice. $600 though.
vnm02324070_charcoal_large.jpg

Nike one is pretty nice for $340.
3145yjm.jpg
2mpapo3.jpg
More dope than Courtney love's stomach.  Especially that Vince joint.  Can't rock with those prices though.

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by Pitman13

tumblr_l7n618Iqda1qcnm4eo1_500.jpg

W+H easily put out the best varsity jacket in recent years.

smh.gif
Still salty I didn't cop the blue/brown one. *slaps forehead*
Where can I cop one?!
All gone, that was from fall/winter 2009. I love mine and I can't wait for it to get colder again so I could start wearing it.

As an alternative, Vince's varsity looks pretty nice. $600 though.
vnm02324070_charcoal_large.jpg

Nike one is pretty nice for $340.
3145yjm.jpg
2mpapo3.jpg
More dope than Courtney love's stomach.  Especially that Vince joint.  Can't rock with those prices though.

Back
Top Bottom