Official Fall/Winter Outerwear thread: Vol ya'll way too mad over some jackets

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Kojomesa wrote
this da type of wacky stuff you find at da back of da racks over at VIM & jimmy jazz....
laugh.gif

Arent you the same guy who wants to dress like a 1996 Trashman from Brooklyn?

yeah, well you rock toggle filled hoodie and i rock da carhartt and we'll see how looks more foolish then
laugh.gif

Kojomesa wrote
this da type of wacky stuff you find at da back of da racks over at VIM & jimmy jazz....
laugh.gif

yeah, well you rock toggle filled hoodie and i rock da carhartt and we'll see how looks more foolish then
laugh.gif

Kojomesa wrote
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Kojomesa wrote
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I copped this in July I believe on sale, its chilly often where I go to school so this is a good fit. I love windbreakers and windrunners
pimp.gif
wgztqw.jpg

I copped this in July I believe on sale, its chilly often where I go to school so this is a good fit. I love windbreakers and windrunners
pimp.gif
wgztqw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom