Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

^ info on that first jacket?
I had to squint to see the name on the inside. 
laugh.gif

http://www.britishmillerain.com/

Does anyone know about either of these North Faces?
Hg0ht.jpg

This is the Northface Down Mountain Parka. It's 700 down fill (sorry, I'm a sucker for technical terms), and also is waterproof, windproof, etc. Been looking for it for a minute, does anyone have any experience with it? I went to a store today in hopes of finding it, they didn't, but the salesman showed me another jacket...
SN5Uz.jpg

This is the North Face Glitchin Down Jacket. It's an 800 fill jacket, also waterproof and windproof. I don't think the outter material is as resilient as the material for the mountain down parka. However I did try this on, and for my slim asian physique (lol) it actually wasn't too big and bulky as I find most winter jackets are. I was almost sold on it, but figured I would check first if anyone had experience with this jacket as well. I know it's 800 fill, but that doesn't necessarily indicate how much down they put in it, right?

So yea, if anyone has any experience with either of these jackets, please drop some knowledge!

pPOLO2-10532132_standard_v360x480.jpg

i want this coat but not ready to drop 1k.....any idea when the next 20, 30, or 40% off on RL is on the way?
like the look of the coat, any other brands that have something like it?....i like the high pockets, black, flip up or down collar..

Originally Posted by nublee

that H&M varsity jacket is beast
pimp.gif
I slept on em big time
30t6p3b.gif
Anybody know an H&M in their area that still carries this jacket in a small or a medium?
Yeah I'm pretty sure mine does. If you want I can try to swing by and pick you up one.

Just copped this Vans Potrero jacket. Waterproof with a fleece body lining. And Camo
pimp.gif
. If anyone is looking for XL for $50, check Karmaloop or UO if you're looking all sizes for $70
ecb32e120b1d11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

Anyone know where I can find a leather jacket that fits to my body and looks nice? I don't know where to look
frown.gif

Got this Lether from Express a few weeks back, love it, the sleeves are partially perforated, very light and fits like a glove

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Anyone know where I can find a leather jacket that fits to my body and looks nice? I don't know where to look
frown.gif

Andrew Marc
Jackets look dope, thanks 
smile.gif
  @ksteezy that jacket is dope too 
pimp.gif

Now I have two brands to choose from 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I love nt <3

FYI, I got an email from Old Navy:

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
In store only: 5-HOUR DOORBUSTERS!
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]    •  SATURDAY ONLY, 11/19
       12 PM – 5 PM

[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]75% Off Adult Outerwear!*
[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]    •  SUNDAY ONLY, 11/20
       12 PM – 5 PM

[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]75% Off Adult Sweaters!*

[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*Excludes Clearance. Discount taken off ticketed price. Offers valid
at Old Navy stores in the US only (including Puerto Rico). No
adjustments on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with Gap Inc.
employee discount.
[/font]

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Got this Lether from Express a few weeks back, love it, the sleeves are partially perforated, very light and fits like a glove
Cheer up Steezy. Why the sad face? 
laugh.gif

Dope jacket btw... Also South Beaches 
pimp.gif

thanks guys, if you guys want the Express Jacket i suggest you jump on it quick, once they go they dont really re-stock...they always have some sort of promotional sales too.

Back
Top Bottom