Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by gil23

Gonna rock this this fall.  North Face Apex Bionic Jacket.
gonna rock by black one from last year
pimp.gif

Great mids think alike.

What size did you get?  Did you go for the fitted look or did you size up?  

fitted..I'm 5'10" and wear a medium and it fits just perfect
pimp.gif

Found this Vince varsity at my local Marshalls. From $595 to $250, and the fit is superb. I like how the bottom allows for long sweaters to be worn without bunching.

vince.jpg

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Found this Vince varsity at my local Marshalls. From $595 to $250, and the fit is superb. I like how the bottom allows for long sweaters to be worn without bunching.

vince.jpg

Still as dope as last year, still not paying that price though.

gonna rock by black one from last year
pimp.gif

Great mids think alike.

What size did you get?  Did you go for the fitted look or did you size up?  

fitted..I'm 5'10" and wear a medium and it fits just perfect
pimp.gif

Good lookin'.  Wow. Their sizing is whacky then.. I'm 6'0 218. L fit me good, XL was cool a smidge big.. I;ma try it on in stores b4 I pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

vince.jpg

Took the words out my pie hole

Originally Posted by egaroc1

10164299x1051050_zm

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I want.
Not like previous (no grenade pouches high on the chest
ohwell.gif
)
But still FLAMES
devil.gif
it's like
pimp.gif
and
laugh.gif
b/c i feel like i should rock it as a life jacket ... 
i want though .... searches web 

grin.gif
laugh.gif
 whats with all the H&M slander?.. you get what you paid for.. & i dont expect these jackets to last more than this season. it's recycled wool, after all. 

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

vince.jpg

Took the words out my pie hole

grin.gif
I dig that. I had to put that joint on layaway anyway. When it comes to jackets, that's about my limit, or closer to ~$300.

vince.jpg
The only jackets I will even think about purchasing this year are a nice all black varsity like this and a brown leather jacket.  Are the sleeves leather or some synthetic type stuff?  I'll check out the Marshalls near me and see if they have it.
The camel color of the H&M peacoat is pretty sick and the herringbone cadet-style jacket is sick as well.  
smokin.gif

shogun, its real leather, plehboi.

I'm thinking of pairing it with some cashmere sweaters for colder days since the lining is just cotton. This won't see the light of day though during winter's coldest times.

Nice varsity. That price doe. 
sick.gif
 Must be real nice quality. I have one from UO that looks just like that, except the body part is a dark navy, from BDG. Surprisingly the quality is pretty good, has held up for 2+ years and still look brand new. Cost me like $60.

Ok, so I tried on the Large Apex Bionic jacket and my t-shirts and button ups hang a tad lower than the jacket. is that OK? The fit is great.  it accentuates my body great.  but it kinda irks me that my shirts hang a smidge lower than the end of the jacket.

My NIKE M65 jacket came this week. I'll post my other jacket once I get it. Fits perfect btw.

Originally Posted by SirCharles

H and M has nice stuff but the quality is not very good.

yeah i went into h & m yesterday to check that out... the vest was real nice, didn't have my size (which means everyone is wearing it) and the wool jacket did not look as crisp as it does in that pic...but still worth the price IMO

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

lgafpj001.jpg

To anyone looking for this jacket/hoody, it's at Macys.com for $99. Every size is available

http://www1.macys.com/cat...=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

If you don't care if the jacket is graphite instead of black and can fit a Large or X Large, this website has both sizes for $70

the-north-face-lower-east-side-full-zip---mens---graphite-grey-full.jpg

http://www.bobwards.com/p...tm_source=googleproducts
Love this hoody. Just put mine up for sale in the Misc forum because a L is too big for me. Had to order a medium.

Backcountry.com has a big sale on North Face stuff. Just picked up a purple/black Denali fleece from last year for $82.50.

On the topic of varsities, I wanted to pick up a Nike Destroyer last year in all black but I never did. This year, the black Destroyer jacket has grey stripes on the collar, wrist, and waist. I'm looking for an all black varsity jacket that is fitted like the Destroyer and has real leather sleeves, anyone got any recommendations of where to find one, or maybe a brand?

Originally Posted by alan713

On the topic of varsities, I wanted to pick up a Nike Destroyer last year in all black but I never did. This year, the black Destroyer jacket has grey stripes on the collar, wrist, and waist. I'm looking for an all black varsity jacket that is fitted like the Destroyer and has real leather sleeves, anyone got any recommendations of where to find one, or maybe a brand?

yes sir, same here

Back
Top Bottom