Official F&F FTL, FA, Champs Jan. 28-30 25%

Footaction
http://p.p0.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=5iU6R-sYJRqBVVxNqlNeipJv&msgVersion=web

edit: i see footaction already has been given out
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

I find it funny how people Bi+ch and whine about 5% difference.

Yeah it's better than full price. I just wish they would have no exclusions and run it for just one day. That would be cool.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I just logged on to footlocker.com and had the black/red and the white/red XII in my cart and they weren't excluded.

I'm gonna try to buy both in the store first and if I can't I will just order them online.

If you can report back and let us know how that turns out...
Worked on the white/red 12s for me.  I'm wondering what the outlet price will be.  $112 shipped isn't too bad imo.

Originally Posted by ccarba

I will be copping some Penny IIIs with this, comes down to $59 for the liquids!

word?!?

i need to do this as well. 60 aint bad.

edit: no sizes online
nerd.gif
 11, 11.5 ?

I was gonna post the samething Rapido27....

But anyways looking to cop the red carpets or those freshwater griffey's.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

word?!?

nerd.gif
 11, 11.5 ?

There are still many pairs left in stores.  I am hoping they will price match with the website.

Originally Posted by jcliz

I just logged on to footlocker.com and had the black/red and the white/red XII in my cart and they weren't excluded.

I'm gonna try to buy both in the store first and if I can't I will just order them online.

Worked on the white/red 12s for me.  I'm wondering what the outlet price will be.  $112 shipped isn't too bad imo.
I went to a footlocker and champs and neither would give me the discount. The champs employee told me with everything that is excluded they might as well not even have a friends and family. Well I am going to cop online now. I have been waiting too long for both of those shoes and I cant wait anymore
ohwell.gif

Just talked to HOH. Kobe V, Jordan vi, xi, true flight, AF1 are excluded. After that its fair game. I've been asking a lot of questions in this thread so just wanted to contribute.

just called my local footactions and it looks like the freshwater griffeys are excluded
frown.gif
hopefully i'll pick up some lebrons

I went to a footlocker and champs and neither would give me the discount. The champs employee told me with everything that is excluded they might as well not even have a friends and family. Well I am going to cop online now. I have been waiting too long for both of those shoes and I cant wait anymore
ohwell.gif

QFT.  They even cut the % off down.  Footlocker trying to have its cake and eat it too.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

word?!?

nerd.gif
 11, 11.5 ?

There are still many pairs left in stores.  I am hoping they will price match with the website.
Usually they never price match with their websites..people ask me all the time when i work..i tell 'em no..

Lebrons are good, just scooped up a pair of Red Carpets. First pair of Lebrons ever, pretty satisfied with them.

Originally Posted by jcliz

ohwell.gif

Can you let us know if the order goes through with the discount? Thanks.

You guys seem to get the good stuff. The stores around my place sucks!! It's too "country" for these stores to carry anything. There's no LeBron's at footlocker, and at Champs, there is only the black LeBron's. Kobe = none. I have to live with online stores...the shipping sucks. I'm going to get out of here after college and live in a "real city".

Anyone have any upcoming info on Eastbay?

They seem to usually have a good sale coupon during the time that the Friends and Family is running, or at least they have in the past.

Any heads up would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom