Stuttgart
Rangers
Unirea Urziceni

Group H
Arsenal
AZ Alkmar
Olyimpiakos
Standard Liege

COME ON UNITED!!!!!! It's lookin good for us!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ September 12th...

Interesting... Lol @ barca/Inter & Real/Milan in the same groups...

Super easy group for Arsenal
pimp.gif

Liverpool appear to be the only vulnerable EPL team but they should get their act together by the time this thing gets going.

Group stages of the UCL have been too boring and too predictable over the past few years. I wish they would cut out most of the weak clubs that have no chanceof winning anything and just have all the heavyweights duke it out in the group stage.

Wow, Group G is horrible
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Super easy group for Arsenal
pimp.gif

Liverpool appear to be the only vulnerable EPL team but they should get their act together by the time this thing gets going.

Group stages of the UCL have been too boring and too predictable over the past few years. I wish they would cut out most of the weak clubs that have no chance of winning anything and just have all the heavyweights duke it out in the group stage.

Wow, Group G is horrible
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i think it will be a Barca vs Arsenal rematch
smh.gif

Im united through and through, but we're not good enough this season..
smh.gif

seems a little coincidental that Milan and Madrid are matched up, same thing with Inter v Barca...should be interesting though.

English teams seem to have an easy draw with the exception of Liverpool, i hope Fiorentina and Milan make it through for Serie As sake, eff Inter though.

and i like Juventus's draw, Bayern should be a good game...hopefully this makes the front office realize we need to strengthen out full backs or elseRibery and Robben will have a field day

group a : bayern and bordeaux

group b : man u and wolfsburg

group c : marseille and madrid

group d : chelsea and atletico

group e : liverpool and lyon

group f : barca and inter

group g : sevilla and stuttgart

group h : arsenal and olympiakos

that's what i think will happen

Worked my schedule at work so I can watch every single game no problem.
laugh.gif

Can't wait!

Originally Posted by JJUVE

seems a little coincidental that Milan and Madrid are matched up, same thing with Inter v Barca...should be interesting though.
these damn draws are fixed...
laugh.gif

but yeah,it should be really interesting to watch...

[table][tr][td]Group B[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team[/td] [td]P[/td] [td]W[/td] [td][/td] [td]L[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]A[/td] [td]Pts[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Manchester United[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] CSKA Moscow[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Besiktas[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] VfL Wolfsburg[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]
tough,tough draw for United...they've got long trips,cold Russian weather,crazy Turkish crowds and the current Bundesliga champs... *gulp*

damn eto'os return back to the camp nou so soon. things will def get emotional. still pissed about the trade, this should be a good way to see who got thebest out of the trade for ibra.

UEFA is based in Switzerland. Things are super shady over there, hence the dope matchups in the group draw. I could only imagine what the knockout stages aregonna look like. Visca Barca!

I'm gonna go out on a limb with a few of my predictions...

A
Juventus and Bordeaux

B
Man Utd and CSKA Moscow

C
AC and Real

D
Chelsea and Atletico

E
Liverpool and Fiorentina

F
Barca and Inter

G
Sevilla and Stuttgart

H
Arsenal and AZ

Chelsea should make it out without so much as a scratch. Let's win this thing.

I'm glad group G is so terrible - hopefully Rangers will get through and we can get some American action in the knockout rounds (besides Gooch obviously).

Untied's draw might look easy at first because they are no other "big names" in that group, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don'tmake it to knockout.

Groups A & C will be the most interesting I think.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

If Porto didn't sell Lucho, Lisandro and Cissokho, they would beat Chelsea.
Didn't Chelsea eliminate Porto in the first knockout stage a few years back? Pretty sure they had Lucho and Lisandro then and also Quaresma, Bosingwa, Bruno Alves, etc. And Utd dispatched Porto last year and Chelsea were obviously stronger than Utd, and they're evenstronger this year. Porto hasn't been able to hang with the big dogs in recent years. Don't know why would you make such an outrageous comment.

How can this not be fixed
laugh.gif

Im rooting for Sevilla... they should advance out of that
sick.gif
group

I could care less if the draw is fixed. It's the damn referees you gotta worry about.
frown.gif

alright so i love soccer, but im still pretty new to it, so i was just wondering if someone could explain how all this works? like do these games go towardsthe teams seasons? or is it just a random tournament?

Back
Top Bottom