Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by d e beatup

It just depends on if it's FTL & co or Champs on Stock Locator because Champs has allowed SL for a very long time, given that the same rules for normal stock locator transactions are followed. Instructions are even listed on the CHM email regarding charging the shipping fee during EA.
Exactly..

Thank you

Originally Posted by d e beatup

It just depends on if it's FTL & co or Champs on Stock Locator because Champs has allowed SL for a very long time, given that the same rules for normal stock locator transactions are followed. Instructions are even listed on the CHM email regarding charging the shipping fee during EA.
Exactly..

Thank you

So wait a sec can we Stock Locate or not....

I kinda need to know and I wont go in till Thursday.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

For FTL stores stock locating is allowed as usual.  I haven't seen the Champs exclusion list, but for the most part they generally have a more stringent list than FTL. 

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

For FTL stores stock locating is allowed as usual.  I haven't seen the Champs exclusion list, but for the most part they generally have a more stringent list than FTL. 

BET stock locates are good to go then I'm on it this 50 lol I even know where an infrapack is back home

BET stock locates are good to go then I'm on it this 50 lol I even know where an infrapack is back home

YO!
Originally Posted by dmxgod

Never was the case..no stores every got in trouble for stock locating..

I can say with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that I have seen with me own 2 eyes an e-mail that specified the prohibition of stock locator use on E.A. purchase in the past. The consistency to which this practiced, I can't testify to. But I know for a fact that this hasn't always been standard practice to stock locate.

DF!!!

YO!
Originally Posted by dmxgod

Never was the case..no stores every got in trouble for stock locating..

I can say with ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY that I have seen with me own 2 eyes an e-mail that specified the prohibition of stock locator use on E.A. purchase in the past. The consistency to which this practiced, I can't testify to. But I know for a fact that this hasn't always been standard practice to stock locate.

DF!!!

Im mad my connect wants me to throw him something everytime I get something
mad.gif
Almost makes it pointless to grab anything. Do ya'll have to hook up your connects? Not to mention this Footaction doesnt really have much at all, prob just gonna look at stuff for the little one on the way maybe grab some Lunars.

Im mad my connect wants me to throw him something everytime I get something
mad.gif
Almost makes it pointless to grab anything. Do ya'll have to hook up your connects? Not to mention this Footaction doesnt really have much at all, prob just gonna look at stuff for the little one on the way maybe grab some Lunars.

That NYC sales tax is really a %@+%$... cause thay could have just been your tip money, now you're dishing out more cash.

That NYC sales tax is really a %@+%$... cause thay could have just been your tip money, now you're dishing out more cash.

I give my connect tip money everytime I buy something, even if it's just clothes. At the end of the day you are still saving a good % after tip, and tax.

I give my connect tip money everytime I buy something, even if it's just clothes. At the end of the day you are still saving a good % after tip, and tax.

Jus decided to grab some Woodslides I've been needing a boot for a while and these seem good enough... I'm gonna probably swap the black pair with that brown pair at Finishline

Jus decided to grab some Woodslides I've been needing a boot for a while and these seem good enough... I'm gonna probably swap the black pair with that brown pair at Finishline

Yeah I always throw him something but usually I throw like 20-30 bucks for one pair of shoes and some shorts or something. Might just throw a little less this time around cause I cant think of to many things im looking for.

Yeah I always throw him something but usually I throw like 20-30 bucks for one pair of shoes and some shorts or something. Might just throw a little less this time around cause I cant think of to many things im looking for.

mad.gif
who the hell bumped this old thread...had me reading thru the 1st pages like huh... no AF1? wth the date moved up?! texting/calling like i was missing i out
laugh.gif

mad.gif
who the hell bumped this old thread...had me reading thru the 1st pages like huh... no AF1? wth the date moved up?! texting/calling like i was missing i out
laugh.gif

For the record just to clarify, I have the FTL and Champs emails and the FTL email says the only exclusions are Flints, Beats by Dre and Multiples (I would assume Saturday's AF1 will be added) and NO Stock Locator allowed.

For Champs, excluded are Flints, Plat Griffey, Saturday's AF1, Tuff Tec AF1's, Goadome, Free 7.0, Shox NZ, Blk suede Zig, Red 2's, adidas jackets/pants all G-shock except the two yellow ones, Dre, Power Balance bands & multiples.

Back
Top Bottom