Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

mostly all my connect sh!++ed on me this 50...and the funny thing I'm the only one that tips...my eyes wide open now...tisk tisk 

yooo C, employees met their weeks worth of sales in one day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

last day of 50. this thread should jump some pages
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yooo C, employees met their weeks worth of sales in one day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

last day of 50. this thread should jump some pages
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I grabbed the playoff 9's and the 97 uptempos yesterday. But I think I should grab the air max 97's(gold). 
wink.gif

I grabbed the playoff 9's and the 97 uptempos yesterday. But I think I should grab the air max 97's(gold). 
wink.gif

2 pr kobe blackouts, wht/blk, & gold LBJVIIs, pippens, purple CB34, in a sz 12, & the white & pink kobes for my 7 & 2yr! oh yeah & a fitted for my lil nephew! Pretty good day.

Man it pays to stay in touch with ole friends. Connected with a friend I use to work with 12yrs ago & they just picked up a part time job at FL!

2 pr kobe blackouts, wht/blk, & gold LBJVIIs, pippens, purple CB34, in a sz 12, & the white & pink kobes for my 7 & 2yr! oh yeah & a fitted for my lil nephew! Pretty good day.

Man it pays to stay in touch with ole friends. Connected with a friend I use to work with 12yrs ago & they just picked up a part time job at FL!

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

too many employees got that company pipe in their butts these days smh.

i went to a few spots today trying to get a connect for this weekend and most of the employees looked at me like i was asking them to buy crack. i told em upfront i wanted to give them some $ for their help and could meet on their time and i knew the deal already and they weren't having it, and the employees that were with it were iffy about it so i didn't get a for sure connect yet.

oh well i got between now and sat to put work in but crap like that frustrates me. i know you don't wanna get in trouble and would be reluctant hooking up some stranger but i come at people in the most considerate upfront way rather then the clowns that go on the stores on 50% weekends talkin bout "i know theres a 50% who gonna hook me up"

oh well this was the worst week for them to have a 50% im in NY, my connects are in LA. damn damn damn
Exactly what happened last time...how much do you usually tip though?

my connects in cali,  ill buy em lunch, smoke em out or throw em a few bucks but nothing big because they would hook me up for free but i always wanna take care of them for helping me.
i tipped a member on here in ny $25 to get me two pairs of shoes which i felt was fair because it was my first time dealing with him and i know how some members wanna only offer $5 for someone they never dealt with before to go out of their way to do a favor for them.

pretty much offer them something reasonable for their help and if you get a connect cool, if not there's a ton of stores just try your luck with employees and at least one will bite at the chance to get some side $

i woulda got some powder ix's too but i prefered low cut shoes since the boxes are smaller and easier to pack when i pack my bags.

i ended up making connects for when im here during the winter time though so hopefully they keep their jobs between now n then so i could at least get the employee 30% if i see stuff i need in january.

Originally Posted by shortyoscart

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

too many employees got that company pipe in their butts these days smh.

i went to a few spots today trying to get a connect for this weekend and most of the employees looked at me like i was asking them to buy crack. i told em upfront i wanted to give them some $ for their help and could meet on their time and i knew the deal already and they weren't having it, and the employees that were with it were iffy about it so i didn't get a for sure connect yet.

oh well i got between now and sat to put work in but crap like that frustrates me. i know you don't wanna get in trouble and would be reluctant hooking up some stranger but i come at people in the most considerate upfront way rather then the clowns that go on the stores on 50% weekends talkin bout "i know theres a 50% who gonna hook me up"

oh well this was the worst week for them to have a 50% im in NY, my connects are in LA. damn damn damn
Exactly what happened last time...how much do you usually tip though?

my connects in cali,  ill buy em lunch, smoke em out or throw em a few bucks but nothing big because they would hook me up for free but i always wanna take care of them for helping me.
i tipped a member on here in ny $25 to get me two pairs of shoes which i felt was fair because it was my first time dealing with him and i know how some members wanna only offer $5 for someone they never dealt with before to go out of their way to do a favor for them.

pretty much offer them something reasonable for their help and if you get a connect cool, if not there's a ton of stores just try your luck with employees and at least one will bite at the chance to get some side $

i woulda got some powder ix's too but i prefered low cut shoes since the boxes are smaller and easier to pack when i pack my bags.

i ended up making connects for when im here during the winter time though so hopefully they keep their jobs between now n then so i could at least get the employee 30% if i see stuff i need in january.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

BMOORE... Glad you was able to cop.

This is all I got this time around.

Thanks my man! I see you went in alittle & not a single pair of AF1! Hey can you give me the SKU for those FTLOTG IIs? It looks like I am going in for another pr! LOL!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

BMOORE... Glad you was able to cop.

This is all I got this time around.

Thanks my man! I see you went in alittle & not a single pair of AF1! Hey can you give me the SKU for those FTLOTG IIs? It looks like I am going in for another pr! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom