Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Oh man I totally forgot bout champs and those trainer hyperfuse
pimp.gif

^^LMAO @Cedric ..... thats a diabolical and ingenius plan my friend!!! ..... I would do the same but Momz is in a different state ....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
 lol

^^LMAO @Cedric ..... thats a diabolical and ingenius plan my friend!!! ..... I would do the same but Momz is in a different state ....
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
 lol

LMAO at Champs Exclusions list..the reason for tons of exclusions is because Champs is kickin the crap outta Footlocker in profit this year..and Footlocker is tryna gain ground this way..Footlocker has been suckin on profit this summer..and year in fact..

LMAO at Champs Exclusions list..the reason for tons of exclusions is because Champs is kickin the crap outta Footlocker in profit this year..and Footlocker is tryna gain ground this way..Footlocker has been suckin on profit this summer..and year in fact..

^Yea that list is critical for real lol .... socks is about the only thing you can copp .. cant even get some Dr. Dre beats for the low haaaaaa

^Yea that list is critical for real lol .... socks is about the only thing you can copp .. cant even get some Dr. Dre beats for the low haaaaaa

damn I got no connects at ftl or fa for 50% off at cerritos or lakewood mall
frown.gif

All I want is some new kobes for hoopin.

damn I got no connects at ftl or fa for 50% off at cerritos or lakewood mall
frown.gif

All I want is some new kobes for hoopin.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

too many employees got that company pipe in their butts these days smh.

i went to a few spots today trying to get a connect for this weekend and most of the employees looked at me like i was asking them to buy crack. i told em upfront i wanted to give them some $ for their help and could meet on their time and i knew the deal already and they weren't having it, and the employees that were with it were iffy about it so i didn't get a for sure connect yet.

oh well i got between now and sat to put work in but crap like that frustrates me. i know you don't wanna get in trouble and would be reluctant hooking up some stranger but i come at people in the most considerate upfront way rather then the clowns that go on the stores on 50% weekends talkin bout "i know theres a 50% who gonna hook me up"

oh well this was the worst week for them to have a 50% im in NY, my connects are in LA. damn damn damn
Exactly what happened last time...how much do you usually tip though?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

too many employees got that company pipe in their butts these days smh.

i went to a few spots today trying to get a connect for this weekend and most of the employees looked at me like i was asking them to buy crack. i told em upfront i wanted to give them some $ for their help and could meet on their time and i knew the deal already and they weren't having it, and the employees that were with it were iffy about it so i didn't get a for sure connect yet.

oh well i got between now and sat to put work in but crap like that frustrates me. i know you don't wanna get in trouble and would be reluctant hooking up some stranger but i come at people in the most considerate upfront way rather then the clowns that go on the stores on 50% weekends talkin bout "i know theres a 50% who gonna hook me up"

oh well this was the worst week for them to have a 50% im in NY, my connects are in LA. damn damn damn
Exactly what happened last time...how much do you usually tip though?

Back
Top Bottom