***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

pimp.gif
that Miley attack verse. THAT'S the Em we need!
what track

I enjoyed it. Had to play it like 3-4 times this morning to hear it. Will have to wait until I get home and put on the good headphones for this track.

Didnt like it but I almost never like Em songs on the first few listens. I think im getting old though theres just too much going on in this song it was too busy. Just sounded like a bunch of noise though Im not even sure whats going on during half the song.

I think im getting old though theres just too much going on in this song it was too busy. Just sounded like a bunch of noise though Im not even sure whats going on during half the song.

Yeah I was driving home from work and they were giving this record a major push on all the rap and pop stations here in NYC... every station I changed to was playing it and on Hot 97 the DJ mostly kept spinning it back to the first 10 seconds of the song when he's on the Beastie Boys steez and then after it was played dudes didn't want to outright say it was wack but was saying it's different and loud :smh:

I listened to it another 2-3 times on the ride home and it got worse over time thinking I would be like some on here and give it more listens and it would grow on me.

Still rooting for dude though, but this song has so much going on with the zaniness and sillyness.

Loved the first 10 seconds though :lol:

Wow.......as the biggest Em fan on this board that listens to his music objectionable as **** and comments on him for the past 15 years........

This blew me away. If you ever told me Em would make a first single this insane I would call you a liar in your face.

This sounds like the Beastie Boys....if they were nice at rapping. Not to take shots at the BB but they were lacking in the lyrical/spittin department. 

This is so good. The chorus is perfect. The verses are so old school Em. The cowbells. Ugh. Him just switching flows, I can't. 

Calling it, MMLP2 is justified. 

This song sucks. The beat is alright. That's about it. MMLP2 more than likely wont even top my top 10 projects of 2013.

MMLP2 won't even be the best album from a Detroit rapper releasing in 2013... and no I'm not talking about Sean.

Last edited:
Wow.......as the biggest Em fan on this board that listens to his music objectionable as **** and comments on him for the past 15 years........

This blew me away. If you ever told me Em would make a first single this insane I would call you a liar in your face.

This sounds like the Beastie Boys....if they were nice at rapping. Not to take shots at the BB but they were lacking in the lyrical/spittin department. 

This is so good. The chorus is perfect. The verses are so old school Em. The cowbells. Ugh. Him just switching flows, I can't. 

i wouldnt say its his best work but this song goes hard. good to have some optimism in this thread 
pimp.gif

i wouldn't say its his best work but this song goes hard. good to have some optimism in this thread 
pimp.gif
I couldn''t less that you care about my optimism. This is dope. You can stand  firm in your opinion while history is being made. Same thing happened with "Get Lucky". This song is a step above EVERY song that was one "Recovery. This is dope Hip-Hop- point black. It's okay to not like it but don't deny it you dorks. 

lol @ this being "old skool Em" with all those weak *** punchlines. This is straight "holy unlyrical wack lyrics"

There was a chorus?

I aint listen to any song yet but I saw the lyrics about Miley in the Miley thread and this was the Em I never really liked or got in to. Dissing boy bands and pop stars isn't cool or entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom